Chapter 29

Lala hereeeee! Y'all let's talk about Josh's freshmen year in college. He did so good in the beginning and middle. But it sucks that he got injured and never came back to play in the end. His team did good as well and you can really tell how much they mean to each other. I'm ready and happy to see where Josh goes or what he decides to do next.

Also that post him and Caleb made🤧 I love the brotherly love❤️

Storm's POV

"Good job baby" I said clapping as Chelsey just finished counting to 20 all by herself. I spent the whole day with her and I was very happy. She makes me so happy and I loved how she wanted to be with me. She was more of a daddy's girl and picked Josh over me most times. But I was a happy to be able to teach her today and get stuff done. I was just gonna spend all day laying in bed but she didn't let me.

We took a shower, ate dinner, did laundry, and even went on a walk. We also took many pictures together. I love her so much.

"Mama where's daddy?" She says in her little voice.

"He's at a game. But his game should be on tv" I said as I grabbed the remote. I turned the tv on and went to the sports channel. Just in time, Josh's game was on.

"Daddy!" She cheered as Josh's face was on the screen. He was talking to Marcus, Kevin, and Lola as they sat court side with Josh's bodyguard and security. He laughed when them until he walked onto the court with his teammates.

"Mama can I have juice please?" She asks.

"Yea of course" I said to her as I nodded. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed her sippy cup and walked to the fridge to grab some pineapple juice. She loved pineapple juice. When I was finished filling up her cup, I put the juice back in the fridge and start to make my way back to the living room. My phone buzzed as I walk past it. Should I open it...

I grabbed it and looked at the message I got. I had many messages to open but I was picking wisely who I answered. I was still mad at the girls so of course I wasn't gonna answer them. They sent me messages apologizing. I still felt a way with my mom so I wasn't gonna answer her. And Saweetie sent me a long paragraph telling me that the way I was living is not ok, and if I don't start acting "right", I can kiss my job goodbye. I don't give a fuck at this point. I tapped iMessage and see that Shareef sent me a message.

Reef
I'm on my way, we need to talk

Stormy
About...?

I looked at the message confused then looked at when he sent it. 20 minutes ago. Before I can do anything, I heard a knock at the door.

"Mama the door!" Chelsey yelled. I grabbed my phone putting it in my pocket and walked to the living room to give her the juice. I then walked to the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Shareef" I heard on the other side. I opened the door and there stood Shareef.

"Hi Storm" He says before hugging me.

"Hey Reef" I said to him. We pulled away and then I closed the door. We walked to the living room and Chelsey instantly smiles when she sees Shareef.

"Uncle Reefy!" She cheered. He smiles and picks her up as he took a seat. He showers her with hugs and kisses.

"Chelseyyyyyy. How are you princess?" He says.