Chapter 51

Storm's POV

"I'm gonna go get the kids now, The girls still coming over?" Josh asks me as I laid on the couch.

"Yea, can you bring back pizza?" I asked him and he nods.

"Yea" He says. I leaned forward to kiss him goodbye but he flinches back.

"Woah, what are you doing?" He says.

"I'm saying bye" I shrugged.

"You're on punishment, no kissing remember" He says and I rolled my eyes. He can't be serious.

"You were serious?" I asked him and he nods.

"Yes ma'am" He says and grabs his keys. He walks out and I rolled my eyes and laid back down. I then hear a buzz and look at the table to see he left his phone. I got up and grabbed it, walking towards the door. It then buzzed in my hand. I looked at it and seen a message from Soul. When did they exchange numbers? And why are they texting?

Soul✨😌
That's a great idea, let's meet there

Meet? Where the fuck are they meeting. The door then opens revealing Josh.

"Forgot my phone-oh. Thank you baby" He smiles and then walks out. I stand there in shock and started to get mad. He didn't even let me speak. I then hear a knock on the door. I opened it and seen the girls.

"Hey Stormy- woah. What's wrong?" Star questions as her, Heaven, Peyton, and Luzzy walk in.

"I'll tell you guys in the kitchen" I told them as I closed the door locking it. Peyton held LJ in her arms and I steal him from her.

"LJ my boy, aunty Storm missed you" I said to him as I kissed his cheek. He smiles and patted my back. Melo's little twin.

"I missed you too. Mommy said we are coming back home soon" He says. I then looked at Peyton and she smiles at me.

"We'll talk later" I said smiling at her and she nods.

"Do you have any wine?" Luzzy asks as we walked to my kitchen.

"You can't drink wine when you're pregnant Luzzy" Peyton says to her.

"Fuck. I need something to make this stress go away" She says sighing.

"What's stressing you?" Star asks her.

"Mikey. He's been acting so weird since we've gotten back from Vegas. And he's so clingy now. Like literally he's under me every chance he gets" She says as she takes a seat on one of the high chairs.

"Isn't he always clingy?" Peyton asks.

"Yea, but now it's like an annoying type of clingy. I know I'm pregnant and certain things that I liked I don't like anymore, but this is different" She says.

"Remember when Dior was coming for him and Josh. Maybe something happened" Star shrugs and opens my cabinets to grab some snacks. Hmm...Josh and I had more then one conversation about Mikey cheating on Luzzy. But would he actually?

"You think Mikey would do something to me? Especially in the state I'm in?" Luzzy asks her.

"I don't think so, but just remember the kind of guys we are with. They're all capable of cheating. Even us" She says and opens up my bag of chips. This girl.

"You're always eating off my snacks. You, Dior, and Caleb. Y'all better start going grocery shopping for me" I said to her and she laughs.

"Don't worry about it to much Luz, just ask him about it" Heaven says.