Chapter 61

Josh's POV

"Another three from Josh Christopher! That's his 7th one for the night!" The announcer yelled as I ran down the court. The buzzer goes off and the crowd chants my name. I slide down and do my signature air guitar move as my teammates laugh at me.

"You putting on a show tonight man" My teammate Kyle says.

"I got to, Rihanna is in the building" I said looking towards her. She sat there laughing with Storm as they were eating popcorn. When she told me she had a surprise for me, I was thinking she got me something and was gonna apologize for what she said. But instead she brought Rihanna to watch me play. The best surprise I've ever gotten in my life!

After what she said last night, I felt my heart break into two. I felt a pain in my stomach and my chest. I was so angry and upset at her. She made me feel like I wasn't enough for her and didn't appreciate the things I've done for her. I don't do things for her because I'm her husband, the father to her kids, or because we share the same friends. I do the things I do because I love her and promised myself that no matter what I got her always. She made it seem like I never did.

I understand I've made mistakes in the past and I'm not perfect. And I may sometimes do things she doesn't like, but I'm trying. I'm trying to change and be better for myself, our kids, and especially her. Besides the whole Mikey thing, I've been nothing but honest to Storm. Anything she comes to me about, she can't tell me how she knows or when she found out. And she's always assuming I'm lying to her. That gets fucking annoying over time. I don't care what she says, she doesn't trust me, at all. And I don't know how I feel about it anymore. If we don't talk things out and get to the bottom of whatever this is, I'm done. For real this time.

"Christopher!" I heard someone yell. I turned and it was Anthony.

"Focus, we got two minutes left. Stare at your crushes later" He teases. I rolled my eyes as he laughed at me. I walk back onto the court and roll my shorts up. I take a glance at Storm and see her staring at me. I look down and try and focus on the game. Don't think about her right now Josh. Finish this game just like how you started it.

Storm's POV

"So that's why you guys keep looking at each other. Looking like lost puppies" Rihanna says to me. So I told her what's been going on with Josh and I, just to see what she'll say.

"I honestly think you guys should just talk things out, have some great sex, and you'll be fine" She says and I started laughing.

"Whatttt, that's how I fix my problems. It works every time" She shrugs and laughs with me. I was about to say something, when my phone started ringing.

"One second" I told her and she nods. It said unknown caller.

"Hello" I said lowly.

"So you can be at a basketball game, but not call the detective and tell him about Cali's drug addiction....interesting" She says.

"I totally forgot, I'll do it later. I'm kind of busy" I said to her.

"Yea...I can see that. Cute outfit" She says. I look up and look around to see if anyone is on their phone. Why are they're actually so many people on their phones?

"You're not gonna find me Storm. I'm the last person you'd ever think I'll be" She says. What does that mean?

"Look I'm trying to watch this game, so do you mind?" I asked.

"Oh not at all. I'll call you back once you do what you're supposed to do. Remember Storm, time is ticking. And Cali is only going to get madder" She says before the call ends I sighed and put my phone down.