Chapter 57

Storm's POV

"Yes Storm!" Rihanna yelled as she clapped for. We just took the last picture and I must say. I FUCKING KILLED THAT.

"Storm that was amazing!" The photographer said and the staff members clapped for me.

"Thank you so much guys. This shoot wouldn't have been so successful without you guys. So give yourselves a round of applause" I told them and we all clapped once more. I walked off the set and Annie handed me a robe and a water bottle.

"Storm, your back and better then ever. This shoot is gonna turn everything around for you" She says to me all excited.

"I know it is. It's about time things went back to normal" I said to her. We then walked over to Kai and I sat beside him.

"Sooo what did you think?" I asked him. He looks at me and tries to cover his face while he leaned back in the chair.

"Storm I can't say the certain thoughts in my head right now but just know, you killed that"' He says and I started laughing.

"Man, I know Josh wishes he was here" He says shaking his head.

"Oh I know he does. Speaking of, I should call him" I said and grab my phone from Kai. as I was about to call him., Rihanna walks up to me.

"Hi Stormy" She says and we shared hug. I'm more calmer now then I was earlier. I was freaking the hell out and was close to fainting when I first saw her. I can't believe I met Rihanna!

"Hey Riri" I said to her. We are already on nickname level!

"I just wanted to thank you again for being my main model for my brand. Kai was right, you are amazing at what you do" She says. Rihanna just called me amazing.....AHHHH!

"Thank you so much. You have no idea how much that means to me!" I told her.

"I have a meeting I have to get to but before I go, can we take a picture together?" She asks me. My eyes widen and I look at Kai and he laughs.

"Yes! Of course" I told her as I stood up. She gives Kai her phone and we posed. He takes a few pictures of us before handing Ri back her phone.

"Thank you again, we will be in touch" She says. Before she walks away, I grabbed her arm.

"Hey Riri, I wanted to ask you a favor. Can we talk?" I asked her and she nods.

"Yes of course. What's up?" She says

"My husband Josh is a big fan of you and he has been for many years. He has a basketball game tomorrow afternoon and I wanted to ask if you could come and watch him. He's always wanted something like this and I was hoping we can make it happen" I said to her.

"Sure why not, I love a good game of basketball. And if it makes you happy, I'd come to Josh's game" She says smiling at me.

"Thank you Rihanna. I owe you one" I told her and we shared a hug.

"Kai, give Storm my number. I have to go now but we'll definitely talk" She says and I nodded.

"Yes ma'am" He says and then she walks away. I sit back down beside Kai and squeal to myself.

"I just met Rihanna and we are like, friends now!!!!"I said and he laughs.

"You look like a child" He says and I giggled.

"Kai, thank you again. I literally wouldn't be here without you" I said to him.

"Anything for you Storm, you deserve it" He says. I smiled and pulled him into a hug. As we hugged, my phone rang. I picked it up and it said Unknown caller. I looked at it confused before answering.