Chapter 31

Storm's POV

It was the next day and I was home all by myself. The kids went to school, Kylie came to get Chelsey because her and Stormi were gonna go out. She invited me as well but I suggested to stay home. Josh left this morning to New York for a game so I won't be seeing him for a few days. He tried to convince me to come with him but I just wanted to be home.

Earlier I went to go see Saweetie and we called my mom so the three of us can talk about the incident. And yes I did get another lecture. But they were understanding about the situation afterwards. And my mom got extra security all around my house and nearby the kids school in case anything happens. Saweetie also suggested that I go live and talk about the situation. And honestly I think it's a good idea.

I grabbed my phone and propped it against my candle. I looked down at what I was wearing. A white Calvin Klein sports bra and the matching shorts. I don't have the energy to change. My hair was done so I guess that was ok. As I opened my phone and went to Instagram, I heard the door open. I froze and my heart started beating. Since the incident I've been so jumpy and paranoid. I grabbed a knife and slowly walked towards the front. Peyton pops up from corner and screams when she sees me.

"Oh my gosh you scared me!" She says holding her chest.

"You scared me" I said sighing. I put the knife down and walk back to my phone.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her. I haven't seen her for a while.

"Just came to grab something to bring to the store, Jonathan asked me" She says and I nodded. As she was about to walk away, I stopped her.

"Peyton?"

"Yea"

"Can we talk?" I asked her.

"About what?"

"About you moving" I said and she sighed. She takes a seat across me and folds her arms.

"Do you really wanna leave?" I asked her.

"Honestly no. But I just don't know how to feel about you and Melo" She says.

"Peyton look. I know it bothers you and I know you wish I hadn't set you up with Melo because him and I have done things in the past. But Melo loved you a lot, you were an amazing girl for him and he knew that. And I seen how happy you two made each other. Peyton please don't let this change how you think of Melo or me, you know neither of us would try to hurt you" I said to her.

"I know that. You're still my best friend and Melo is still my lost lover. I wish you had told me everything earlier but it doesn't matter now right?" She says and I nodded.

"You're right. And sorry again for not telling you that Melo got you pregnant" I said giggling and she laughs.

"It's ok I guess. I got blessed with an amazing little boy" She says smiling.

"So you're not mad anymore?" I asked her.

"No, after having a long talk with the ball family. I couldn't stay mad at you" She says.

"How are they?" I asked her.

"They're good. They miss you, especially Gelo and Tina" She says and I shake my head.

"There's no way. They hate me" I said looking down.

"Storm they aren't mad anymore. At the beginning yea, but later on they realized it wasn't your fault. Melo chose to do what he did" She says. I sighed and folded my arms. I missed the ball family deeply. I took something from them and anything that I do can never replace what I took. I hope they can find it in their hearts to forgive me.