Chapter 64

What's your favorite Storm or Josh moment? Not just in STORM 4, but throughout all of the series. Or what's your favorite memory throughout the whole series?

Storm's POV

I sat on the bed with Shareef sitting on a chair beside me. The doctor ran some test on me and drew some blood to test in the machine. She said she'll be back to give me my results soon. I don't know why, but she looked very familiar, and the way she talked to me was also familiar. Yet I've never met or spoken to her before. Storm don't think about it to much. I wiped my sweaty, shaky hands against my sweatpants as I waited in agitation.

"Nervous?" Shareef asks.

"Uh yea, just a bit" I said. I look over at him and he leans towards me and grabs my hand.

"You have nothing to worry about. Everything is going to be fine" He says. I give him a small smile and nod. He's right Storm, nothing to worry about....right?

"Hey uh, I'll be right back" He says while looking at his phone. He lets go of my hand and walks out of the room, closing the door behind him. I wonder where he's going.

Shareef's POV

I walk out of the room and look at my phone in confusion. I walk down the hall that leads to waiting room and open the door.

"Hey man" Josh says once he sees me.

"What are you doing here bro?" I asked him. It was actually pretty nice that he was here for Storm. But with so much going on, I think they deserve some space from one another.

"I'm here to be with Storm. You know I care about these kind of things" He says.

"I know you do, and so do I. But do you think it's a good idea for you to be here?" I asked him. He sighs and looks down.

"Honestly, no. But I still wanna be there for her" He says. I looked at him for a bit before sighing. Storm is gonna beat my ass.

"Don't talk about the divorce or y'all's situation. Even if she brings it up" I told him.

"Ok" He says before I open the door and we walk in. We walked towards her door and I turned to him.

"You gonna be ok?" I asked him.

"Yea, I'll be fine" He says. I nodded before opening the door. She turns her head and looks at Josh. She then glares at me. Shit....

Storm's POV

What in the world was Shareef thinking? If he was gonna invite Josh he could've at least told me. These boys just irritate me!

"Really Shareef?" I said glaring at him.

"I didn't know he was coming" He says with his hands up. I looked at Josh and scanned him from head to toe. His orange Gup hoodie on, black joggers, and his black crocs. He had his hoodie on and his glasses low on his nose. He looked so cute! 

"Why are you here?" I asked him. He looks at me before taking a seat beside me.

"Because I want to be" He says. I turned around and felt my face heat up. Wrong time to be blushing Storm. We sat in the room in silence. Not a word was said. Can someone speak?

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks me. I was hoping Shareef would break the silence.

"I didn't think it was serious. Nor did I want to worry you" I shrugged.

"Storm, I get worried if you trip on air. No matter what, I'm always gonna be worried about you. Especially about your health" He says.

"You tell everyone else but me" He chuckles. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.