Chapter 53

Storm's POV

"You're really moving back in with me?" I said as I smiled at Peyton. She was over this morning and we were working on some business stuff. The kids were in the living room playing. I decided to let them stay home today because I wanted to spend some time with them. The three musketeers still weren't speaking to me and it's time I get to the bottom of this. But after my conversation with Peyton.

"Yes. I thought long and hard about it and I wanna come back. For many reasons of course. For LJ, he sees Chelsey, Lola, Marcus, and Kevin as his siblings. He's not alone and loves being around them. They grew up together and I'd hate to take him away from them. For us, you've been my best friend since high school and we've always been there for each other. I'm so thankful for everything you and Josh do for me and I wanna return the favor and do more for you guys as well. Losing Melo was one of the hardest things for me as well as you. I was so happy that I was able to be with you guys and we all just connected and supported each other in a time like that" She says. I smiled as I held her.

"I'm getting emotional by just saying his name" She chuckles as she starts to wipe her eyes.

"Girl don't cry! You're gonna make me cry!" I yelled as my eyes started to get watery too. She started laughing as she held my hand back.

"Even though I didn't know him for so long, nor were we together for that long. We got so close in such a little amount of time and really connected. I knew he was serious when he took me to meet his family" She says and I smiled at her. I missed his family.

"After finding out I was pregnant. I was like, fuck. What am I gonna do? I was so scared. But you and Josh took me in and was there with me through it all. I say thank you all the time but I just feel like it's just not enough" She says.

"Peyton you have no idea how much you help out Josh and I. You watch our kids without being asked, you cook, you clean, you help us out with work, you help us solve our problems. You do so much for us, I feel like saying thank you isn't enough" I said and she laughed.

"How about we just continue to do things for each other and just be there. That's us saying you're welcome" She says.

"I agree. I love you Peyton, I really do" I said to her.

"I love you too Storm" She says. She then jumps on me and gives me a big hug. I hug her head and we rock side to side.

"Also, I'm sorry I got mad and walked out on you after I found out about you and Melo. It was before him and I so I can't get mad" She says.

"I should've been honest with you and told you that I've done things with Melo. I know the kind of person you are and how you think. It's just, if I told you, you would love missed out on a great guy" I told her.

"You're right on that one" She laughs and and we hug again. I squeeze her and she shrieks.

"Ok Damn! You're gonna break my glasses" She says and I started laughing as I let go of her.

"By the way, I had something to tell you" She says as she sat down.

"What's up?" I said to her as I closed my computer. At least my work is done.

"The ball family is inviting you to dinner on Friday. They wanna speak to you about what happened" She says my eyes widen as many thoughts came to my mind. They wanna speak to me about what happened? After 2 years....are they still mad? Omg, Lavar is gonna kill me!

"I don't think that's a good idea" I laughed nervously.

"Oh Cmon Storm. It's time you guys talked after so long. You guys were so close" She says. I sighed and looked down at my Melo bracelet. That's what I called it hehe.