Chapter 63

Rip Terrance Clark💙🕊
Gone but never forgotten
My condolences to his family and friends, especially Brandon Boston Jr💙🥺

Storm's POV

"Storm wake up" I heard someone say. I groan and burry my head into the pillow. When Josh and I got back home, he packed a bag with his clothes inside and went to Caleb's house. I locked myself in my room and cried all night while Peyton and my mom tried to comfort me. I can't believe Josh and I are getting a divorce. After everything, this is what it results to. I should've known we'd end up like this.

"Get up Storm, we're going to be late" I heard again. The person sighs and soon enough the covers are ripped off of me and I'm picked up. My eyes open and I see how far away I am from the ground.

"Oh my gosh!" I shirked in fright. My heart starts to race and I start to breathe faster.

"Woah woah woah calm down. It's just me. Breath" I heard. I looked up and seen it was just Shareef. Oh thank god. I start to breathe slower and calm down.

"Are you ok?" He asks and I nodded. He puts me down and I look up at him.

"W-What are you d-doing here?" I asked him.

"Heaven scheduled an appointment with the doctor so they can take a look at your heart and see what's wrong with you. When we're done, We can get a smoothie and I'll bring you back home" He says.

"Ok" I sighed. I rubbed my eyes and quickly mentally prepared myself for today. Storm just suck it up and treat today like any ordinary day.

"I'm gonna get dressed" I told him. As I was about to walk past him, he pulled me back.

"Josh told me" He says. I looked at him and he pulls me into a hug. I hug him back and fight the tears that wanted to spill.

"You can't really believe you guys are getting a divorce Storm. Josh is just upset and needs some time to his self. You guys can't live without each other" He says.

"We've done it before, we can do it again" I told him sighing.

"You really wanna give up on him?" He asks me.

"No, but he's willing to give up on us. Who am I to hold him back if he wants to go" I shrugged. He pulls away and looks at me.

"You don't mean that" I don't answer and just walk over to my closet. I'll take a shower later.

I grabbed a white tank top and a pair of black sweatpants. I put them on and then walked over to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. When I'm done, I tie my hair up and look in the morning. I wanna stay home and be with my kids and my mother. Josh put me in such a mood. My eyes then avert to my ring that lays beside my Melo bracelet. I looked at the both of them before grabbing my bracelet and putting it on. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my purse and phone.

"Let's go" I said to him. He nods and we walk out of my room. We walked downstairs and I seen my mom and Chelsey in the living room. Chelsey was drinking her bottle.

"Morning" I said to my mom. She looks at me and instantly gets up. She pulls me into a hug and hugs me tightly.

"Are you ok honey?" She asks me.

"Yea I'm fine" I shrugged. Even if I wasn't fine, what could she do.

"Mama" Chelsey says. I smiled and picked her up from the couch. She hugs me and gives me little kisses on my cheek. My baby!

"Mama loves you so much" I said to her and kiss her cheek.

"Love you too" She says smiling at me.