Chapter 41

Storm's POV

It was the next day and I couldn't stop thinking about what Lola said. I didn't mean for them to feel like that. But I didn't expect them to understand either. It hurts to know my kids are mad at me but they won't be mad forever right?

"You ok?" Josh asked me as he walked inside. We had all of our friends over and they were all in the backyard playing basketball or just chatting. All the kids were upstairs playing games. I pulled myself from everyone so I can have time to think.

"Yea I'm fine" I told him. He walks over to me and kisses my cheek.

"I'm here if you wanna talk ok?" He says.

"Ok baby" I said to him. He walks away and I look down as I played with my nails.

I guess I feel fine now, I stop letting certain things get to me. But the comments and posts that are made about me still make me feel a way. And after I got jumped by Cali, it seems things have gotten worse. I get over a thousand dm's everyday that say things like "I wish I jumped you" "finally you got what you deserved" "Cali should've killed you" "You should've ended up in the hospital". Seeing things like that and being told everyday really, really hurts my feelings. I decided not to say anything and stop complaining because what is that gonna do. Not a damn thing.

Things did lift up lightly because after the pictures from my shoot with Fashion Nova released, other brands have been contacting me to work with them. Just wait till I model for Savage X Fenty, everyone is gonna wanna work with me again. I hope things get better very soon for me, because holding on gets harder everyday.

Melo...Not a day goes by where you don't cross my mind. I miss all of you every single day. Your laugh, your smile, your dumb ass jokes. I wouldn't be feeling like this or going through what I'm going through right now if you were here. And it's like anything I do just makes things worse for me. I no longer know what to do and I just wish you were here to tell me what to do...

"Storm!" I heard my name being called from the backyard. Do I wanna go out there? I rather be alone then put up a fake act.

"Storm! Come here!" I sighed as I got up. I grabbed my phone and walked to the backyard.

"What?" I asked them.

"Youngboy or Durk?" Dior asks me. I made a face and looked at them. This is what they called me out for?

"Are you serious right now?" I asked him.

"I'm just playing but we planning a trip and you needed to be out here" He says. I nodded and walked over to where Peyton and Luzzy were sitting. I sat on Peyton and put my legs up, which lays in Luzzy's lap.

"You couldn't sit on a chair, or Josh?" Peyton asks while laughing at me.

"I wanted to sit with both of my besties" I said to her and Luzzy laughed.

"We must look like chairs Pey" Luzzy says to her.

"Must" She says and laughs with us. I wrap my arms around her and she hugs me back. All I need is a hug.

"So where are we going?" I asked them.

"Vegas!" Kai yelled and the boys yelled. I just realized he was here. I waved at him and he winked at me while smiling, which makes me crack a smile.

"So why are we going to Vegas?" I asked them.

"Because why the fuck not!" Shaqir says all excited. He sounds like me...

"We are going because it's been a minute since we've went on a trip all together. And plus a few of us got games out there. The season is almost done" Shareef says.