Chapter 23

Morning loves, how is life going for you guys? I felt like posting twice today. So I'll post another chapter tonight!

Enjoy!

A week later

Storm's POV

It's been a week since the girls and I been away and I must say, fuck California! I'm staying here! Since I've been away I've been my most happiest and most comfortable while living. The environment was just a breath of fresh air and the people here were so kind. Also, everyone knew who I was and what happened but still treated me nicely. Americans can't relate.

A few days ago I started to get backlash again for posting the picture of me on vacation. People were jumping down my throat about traveling and having fun when "I have kids to take care of" or "I haven't given an explanation". I turned off my phone and haven't turned it back on since. But shit! People need to leave me alone. I'm grown and I can do whatever the fuck I want. Which I have been, cause I've been in the same routine everyday. Party, Drink, and Relax. It's been pretty amazing.

"Storm, not everyday Vodka" Luzzy says giggling at me as I held the tall bottle in my hand. All of this drinking has made me get my drinking under control. So I'm not really drunk, just on the tipsy side.

"Oh yes everyday, until I go back to the hell hole" I said giggling.

"We go back tonight so sober up" Heaven says walking into the kitchen.

"Tonight? Already?" I asked. It's only been a week.

"Yes tonight, how long did you think we were gonna be here for?" She asks giggling.

"I don't know, a month maybe" I suggested and they all laughed.

"Love we all got work to get back to, we can travel again soon" Peyton says grabbing my hand.

"What about you guys go and I stay here?" I said to her.

"No" They all said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"You're not gonna hide here Storm" Star says as she ate her açaí bowl. It looked so good...

"I'm not hiding...just laying low" I said smiling at her, but she shook her head.

"No Storm, you're coming back with us" She says and I groaned, I took a big sip of my drink before talking.

"Y'all don't wanna see me happy" I said folding my arms.

"It's not that we don't want to see you be happy, it's just you can't drop everything just to be here. You have a whole life back at home" Heaven says.

"I can give zero fucks about my life back home. I'll gladly grab my kids and go" I said rolling my eyes.

"What about Josh?" She asks.

"Oh....he can come to" I said and they all laughed.

"Josh will not leave the NBA just because you want to escape Storm" Star says laughing.

"You'd be surprised Star, Josh would go above and beyond for me" I said as I thought about him.

"Would you want him to though?" Peyton asks. I sat there thinking before I sighed and unfolded my arms.

"No. The last thing I'd want him to do is drop everything for me. That'll be selfish" I said and Heaven nodded.

"Very selfish" She says and sits down across from me.

"Just stop being childish" Star mumbles and I look at her.

"Who's being childish?" I ask her.