Chapter 28

Y'all love Mikey and Luzzy. Had to give them their own chapter!

Luzzy's POV

"Ugh I'm tired!" I said loudly as I continued to pack my stuff in a box. This moving out stuff was so much work. When I first bought this house, I had the boys and movers do everything for me. Now I have to pack everything by myself. It's pretty dumb that I'm moving out of my own damn house, but I can't stand to be around Mikey and he won't leave. What he said really hurt me and I felt so disrespected. The last thing I need is to stay with someone who doesn't care or respect me. I'll raise this baby on my own if I have to.

As I continued to pack, I heard the door open. Speaking of the devil, he's here.

"Luzzy!" He called out. I didn't answer and continued to put my stuff in a box. He then walks up the stairs and walks in. He stands at the door and looks around.

"Why do you have all of these boxes around the house?" He asks me. I look at him to see him kind of sweaty. Must be back from practice.

"Why does it look like Mikey, I'm packing" I said to him.

"Packing? Where are you going?" He asks laughing.

"I told you I was moving out" I said to him as I stood up. Ugh this tape is done. I tried to walk pass him but he grabs my arm.

"Let go of me Mikey, I need more tape" I said to him.

"Ok let's slow down, cause you're acting crazy" He says.

"I'm acting crazy?" I said as my eyes widen. This is the shit I was talking about.

"Luzzy the situation isn't that deep for you to pack up and leave. Unpack all of your stuff and come downstairs" He says.

"Mikey are you serious right now? I'm leaving you" I said to him. He looks at me and sighs.

"What's your problem Luzzy?" He says and leans on the door frame.

"My problem is that you don't respect me. You made it clear already that you don't want anything to do with me and the baby so I'm leaving" I say to him.

"Luzzy, I respect you. You're one of the woman that I respect the most" He says. I laughed and folded my arms.

"Bullshit, if that was true then you wouldn't have told me to get rid of the baby" I said to him.

"I never told you to get rid of it, all I said was you decide what to do" He says shrugging.

"And I did. I'm leaving and I'm gonna raise the baby on my own" I said to him. Saying that out loud and especially to him made that sad feeling wash over me again. I always said I wouldn't be a single mother and look at me now. A single mother.

"Luzzy don't leave" He says and steps closer to him. I sighed as I felt like crying now. I see how Storm and Heaven were so emotional while they were pregnant. These hormones aren't a joke.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings" He says and lifts my head up to look at him.

"Saying sorry doesn't change the fact that you still don't want kids. I'm keeping this baby Mikey, whether you like it or not" I said to him. He sighed before scratching his head.

"Can we sit?" He asks and I nodded. We walked over to the bed and sat down.

"You wanna know why I don't want kids?" He says looking in my direction, but not at me.

"Mhm" I hummed nodding.

"It's because I don't think I'll be a good father" He says. I looked at him and grabbed his hand. He really thinks that?