Chapter 52

Josh's POV

"Mike you did what?" I whispered yelled as I was on the phone. It was about 6 in the morning and I was getting ready to leave because I had away games. I was supposed to leave in the afternoon because I had a game tonight but it got moved. Now I'm on Group FaceTime with the guys because some of them are leaving too.

"You dumbass. Was it good though?" Dior says laughing loudly. I reach over for my phone and turn the volume down. Laughing so damn loud in my headphones.

"That doesn't matter Dior. What am I gonna do?" He asks sighing. Mikey finally told us what he did back in Vegas. One of the girls that Mikey was with, gave him head in his car. Not once, but twice. He fucked up real bad.

"Shit, just tell her" Shareef says as he drove.

"I can't tell her now. She's pregnant" He says sighing. He sat there in his bus and rubbed his face.

"How'd it even happen?" I asked him as I went downstairs to grab my snacks.

"Well the first time in the car we were just in conversation and she kept touching on me. I told her to stop but honestly I didn't want her to. Luzzy and I haven't had no physical touching since I convinced her to stay. I be in the mood for it but she never is. Just cranky and hungry. So you know shawty was feeling on me and I just let it happen afterwards" He says.

"What about the second time?" Jalen asks him.

"I just let it happen the second time" He says sighing.

"Damn..." I said. I grabbed my bag and then went over to the front door to pack my shoes.

"You fucked up" Sharife says laughing.

"Not funny man. She's gonna leave me" Mikey says sighing.

"Nigga you sound like you wanna cry" Dior says laughing. I looked at Mikey's face and he was very upset. I can tell he didn't wanna lose Luzzy and just for him messing up, she's gonna leave. Luzzy doesn't tolerate this kind of bullshit.

"I really love her. I can't believe I let my sexual needs get the best of me. I can't believe I let myself cross her like that. I'm so mad at myself" He says sighing.

"What if you just told her it was an accident" Dior says. I instantly roll my eyes. This dumbass.

"Yea Dior, he can just say I cheated on you twice by accident. I got my dick sucked twice by accident" Shaqir says sarcastically causing all of us to laugh.

"Yea it's that easy. Ask Josh" Dior says. Dumbass.

"Josh I'm outside" Caleb says.

"Alright, gimme a sec. and Dior when I see you at one of these games, just know it's on sight" I said to him. I hung up the call and ran upstairs.

I walked into the twins rooms and kissed them both on the head. I then walked to Lola's room and kiss her on her head. Next was Chelsey's room. I smiled as I heard her little snores. I kissed her on her head before walking out. I walked into Storm and I's room and stood there. She's still on punishment. Why in the world did I say I can't touch or kiss her for a week? I can't even go a day. I walked over to her and gave her a long kiss on her forehead. When I was about to pull away, she pulls me in for a kiss. I loved kissing her.

"I thought you were sleeping" I whispered to her.

"Your loud ass laughing woke me up" She whispered back and started giggling.