Chapter 18

Storm's POV

I woke up to my phone buzzing like crazy. I opened my eyes slowly and the first thing I seen was Josh. He was lightly snoring and had me wrapped up in his arms. I turned around and tried to reach for my phone but couldn't get it. I reached for it again and that caused my elbow to hit Josh in his face. Whoops...

"Ow" He groaned.

"Sorry" I said as I laid back down. I seen a thousand notifications from Instagram and a text from Saweetie. I decided to answer her first.

Saweetie🤍✨
Morning hun, you got a shoot today. I'll send you the location later

Saweetie🤍✨
Have you seen the news? You're all over it!

Saweetie🤍✨
Stormy boo, things ain't looking to good for you right now...

Storm💛✨
What's going on? I just woke up

Saweetie🤍✨
Check Instagram. Me and you need to have a serious talk so I'll see you at your shoot.

Storm💛✨
Ok

I read her message a bit confused and then went to Instagram. The first thing I see instantly makes my jaw drop. Oh no...

"Josh wake up" I said to him.

"No" He says and snuggles into my neck. This boy.

"Josh this is serious, look at this" I said to him.

"Storm I'm tired. I'll look after" He mumbles.

"No! Look now!" I said now irritated. He groans and rolls off of me. He opens his eyes and looks at my phone.

"Fuck" He says shaking his head. I sit up and grab my tv remote. I turn the tv on and go to E news. My face is the first thing I see. Oh my gosh.

"Storm Christopher, man she's been doing a lot lately. Last night she was getting her partying on as her and all of her friends were at the strip club. She was drinking and decided to put on a little show for everyone in the club. Looks like the party queen is back and is ready to show out for the world again. Seems to me like she's over Melo and is back to living her life. But that's not all. The woman that was seen with her husband, Josh Christopher and their kids, posted on her Instagram that the kids were with her. Fans noticed the post and it instantly went over the media. Fans also discovered her as social media influencer Cali Daddy, she's had a quite a following over the years until she has disappeared. But she has now came back and seems to have a thing with Christopher" She says and then a picture of Cali pops up.

"Does Storm know her kids were left with another woman? Is Josh cheating on Storm? So many questions here. One question I can answer is, fans aren't to happy with the choices Storm has made since she's been back and she is getting backlash from it. I wonder how she feels about all of this. I'm Giuliana Rancic and you're watching E news" She says and I turn the tv off. I sighed as I looked at my phone. I went back on Instagram and went to the post The Shaderoom made and started reading the comments.

"How are you gonna leave your kids with another women and go shake your ass in a strip club😐"

"slackkk🥱"

"I thought you were better then this Storm😔"

"Y'all leave her alone, she's living her life🤪"

"Josh is definitely cheating on her. He's done it before🤧"

"Cali looks better then Storm😍"