Chapter 55

Storm's POV

"Beautiful! Wake up!" I heard someone yell. I opened my eyes and seen a blurry face close to mine. I punched the person in the face and they fall back.

"Fuck!" I heard. I rub my eyes so they are focus and see Kai.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" I said and pull the covers off of me. I help him up and sit him on the bed.

"It's ok. The view is making everything better" He says smiling at me. I looked down and blushed. Kai is such a flirt.

"How'd you end up with someone like Josh? Damn" He jokes and we started laughing.

"I ask myself that all the time" I laughed and stood up. I walked over to my bathroom and sat on the toilet to pee. I've been close friends with Kai for so long, I could careless if he seen me pee.

"Why are you here by the way?" I asked him.

"What if I just wanted to see you?" He asks me as he goes on his phone.

"You could FaceTime me" I suggested.

"Seeing you in person felt like a better option" He shrugs.

"Deadass, what's up?" I asked him. Kai was a pretty busy guy. With all the money he had, he was doing a lot of good things with it. Handsome and rich.

"Your shoot is today with Savage X Fenty" He says.

"Really!" I yelled.

"Yea, it was supposed to be later on in the week or the month but Rihanna has a tight schedule and she wants to meet you so it's today" He says.

"AHHHH!" I yelled in excitement. After I got off the toilet, I washed my hands and started washing my face and brush my teeth.

"I got you coffee by the way because I know you don't like to eat before a shoot" He says once I was done.

"Kai, I literally love you" I said as I walked out the bathroom.

"Don't say that in front of Josh, he'll beat my ass" He says and we started laughing again.

"He won't do that. He might tease you all the time and threaten you. But he sees you as a very good friend. All of the boys do" I told him. He looked at me and started smiling.

"It feels great to have a group of guy friends. I was stuck with you girls for years. What I talk about with the guys, I can't always talk about with you guys" He says. I rest my hand on my hip and look at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"I can't really tell you guys about my sex life. That's like uncomfortable to you guys. And I definitely don't wanna hear about your sex lives either" He says and scrunches up his face.

"I don't know about the other girls, but you can definitely tell me how good you gave it to a girl one night. I won't be uncomfortable, and I don't judge either" I shrugged.

"I know you won't be uncomfortable only because Melo was like that with you" He says.

"You're right. But if you don't wanna talk about those kind of things with me it's fine. Some things are only meant for the guys, and some things are only meant for the girls" I told him and he nods.

"Definitely" He says. I giggled and grabbed my towel. I walked into my bathroom and stripped from my clothes and turned the shower on. I got in and let the warm water run down my body. Ahhh this felt amazing. As I grabbed the soap, a pain strikes me in the chest.