Chapter 43

Lala here! Man...y'all are gonna be so SHOCKED by the end of this book....we are close👀

Storm's POV

"We have arrived bitches!" Star yelled as we walked into the hotel. Security guarded us as fans and paparazzi followed us taking pictures and videos. Sometimes I wish they would just give us some space...

"Josh I love you!"

"Shareef marry me!"

"Star you're a bad bitch!"

"Hi Luzzy!"

"Kai you're sexy!"

"Dior let me suck your dick!" Fans screamed.

"Shiii who said that?" Dior says turning around. Heaven grabs him and pushes him in the direction we're walking. I held onto Josh's hand tightly as I put my head down. I didn't have my glasses on so I couldn't avoid the flashing lights. They were blinding me!

"You ok?" Josh asked me.

"Yea" I said as I looked at him. Which was a bad idea because my eyes averted to the lights. As it flashed rapidly, a flashback came into my mind....

Flashback

"Help...Help! HELP!" I yelled scared. As I stood up. Doctors rushed in and I was pushed out of the room. I stood at the door as multiple doctors rushed in. A women brings a machine into the room and then closes the door. Everyone looks at me from down the hall in confusion. I start to shake as I loose feeling in my legs. I tried to hold onto the wall but couldn't feel anything to grab onto. I breathed in out gasping for air. Melo.....just hold on a bit longer...I can't lose you. I slide down the wall as I held onto my chest. Why's it getting so hot???

"S-Storm, what's going on?" Jalen asked as they all rushed over to me. Words couldn't form in my mouth. I was trying to comprehend everything that was going on. Please god...please save my friend.

"Storm breathe" Peyton says as she bends down and holds me up. My chest throbbed and I couldn't breathe. I tried to hold my tears in as I bit my lip. I won't cry. The door then opens and the doctor looks at us with his head down.

"I'm sorry for your guys lost, LaMelo Ball has passed. Time of death, 12:30am" he says. And just like that, everyone bursted out into tears. I couldn't hear anything. It's like after he said that everything went quiet. I looked around and see all of my friends. I looked and Peyton to see her covering her face sobbing, yet I couldn't hear sob. Then it hit me....Melo's gone. He's really gone and it's all my fault. I then felt a piercing feeling go through my chest causing me to groan out. I can't take this anymore.

"I-I can't b-breathe" I breathed out as I gasped for air. Everything started to go dizzy as I looked at the nurses put the white sheet over Melo's body. No....

"Pardon?" The doctor says to me.

"I-I said. I can't breat-" I tried to say. But I fall over and my eyes close.

Flashback over

"Storm!" I heard Josh yell. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him.

"Y-yeah?" I asked nervously. My heart was beating so fast.

"Let's go up to our room..." He says and looks at me a bit weirdly. I nodded and we walked to the elevator. I looked around and didn't see our friends.