#7 Mass Breakout From Azkaban

I never felt that guilty in my life then after that kiss.

Simply thinking about how risky that was - in the middle of the common room - where everyone could easily see us as soon as the person stepped a foot down the stairs or through the entrance.

I didn't realize what I was doing until Draco disconnected himself from me a few minutes later. Breath pacing, hair messy. His shirt slightly disarranged.

I immediately missed the feeling, the touch, but all I had in front of my inner eye was Maribel.

So, I just turned around and headed to the dorm without saying a word and before I could lose myself completely in him. Leaving Draco and his fallen gaze back near the fireplace.

"I'm disappointed in you", Maribel said as soon as I opened my eyes the next morning.

The night was terrible. I didn't have another nightmare, not the kind I was used to though. But I dreamed about blonde hair and silvery orbs when I closed my eyes with the sun already starting to rise.

"Wh- What?", I stuttered and leaned myself on my elbows confused. The beds of Pansy and Daphne already cleared out and the sun was risen over the lake. It felt as if I closed my eyes a minute ago. "What time is it?"

"Time for answers, little bird", Maribel breathed and stopped in her attempt of making her bed to sit down on the edge of mine. 

She saw us.

"Answers for what, Maribel?", I asked confused, but the fear hammered in my throat. Slapping my tired body awake in the most brutal way.

"Why did you lie to me?", she asked silently, her eyes on me and her hand cupping my right one to look at it. "Why didn't you tell me that you were in Umbridge's office again?"

I breathed out relieved, just a bit to not make her suspicious.

"I didn't want you to worry about that. It's nothing, it doesn't hurt anymore."

"You wouldn't have that pain if you would just back off for once.", she huffed in an attempt to not sound annoyed by her sister causing trouble wherever she went. Clearly forgot about, that she was once my partner in crime for something like that.

"If this woman would stop to harass my friends? With pleasure", I smiled sweetly.

"Anyway, I warned you", Maribel said and stood up again to finish folding her knitted blanket. "I'm meeting up with Pansy and Daphne for breakfast, they're already catching up with Blaise and Draco. You're gonna join us?"

Her eyes were signalizing that she really wanted me to join them, so I smiled and nodded before I lifted to get dressed and ready for the day. It was Saturday, so there was only the Hogsmeade visit on the schedule.

And it felt like forever I spent time with her properly. So, I wouldn't mind spending this day with her instead of Harry, Ron, Hermione and El like I intended to.

When Maribel left through the door, I exhaled deeply. The silence of the room was eery, so I opened the window to hear the water of the lake as I got dressed. It started to snow again; the trees were covered in a soft layer.

It wasn't a school day, so Umbridge couldn't do anything against me for wearing comfortable winter clothes. I put myself in black comfortable sport leggings, black slightly heeled boots and a beige colored, fluffy sweater to wear under my black winter coat since the winter had already laid itself over the grounds. I pinned the upper part of my curls in a messy braid, laid myself a little bit more make-up on to hide the tiredness and the guilt under it and left the room.

As I came to the wall with thenew rules, Filch was about to hammer another one in the middle of the woodenframes.

#23: any literature by non-wizards or half-breeds is banned forthwith