#19 The Dark Revealing

A/N:

Hello lovelies! Before we're diving into a really troubled chapter today, I want you to share some love to the lovely PillenLivi, who did this art of Tiara and Draco <3 follow her on instagram under the same name, I'm in love.

And don't forget to vote and comment on this one, I'm really curious of what you're thinking!_______

_______

„Does it hurt?", I asked hesitantly while I watched the sparks I draw with my wand dancing around the air in front of me.

After that day in Defense Against the Dark Arts, I couldn't get rid of the thought about Maribel's death.

I felt guilty for being the reason for that. I felt guilty for not being able to keep the closest person in my life safe. And in these days after Snape revealed my role in this enough to make me understand, I felt alone and scared.

When you have a sister, you know that there's always someone around. Always someone to talk to about your thoughts and someone who understands you without the need to say your fears and worries out loud.

Without Maribel, I felt like I was alone with me spiraling.

And with everything crashing in, I needed to know as much as I could manage.

„I don't know what you mean.", the girl swooped around the air in front of me, leaned back as if she was laying on a soft mattress swimming on a surface of water.

„Dying.", I added and watched Myrtle stop to sway over again.

Over the last years I sometimes stepped by to talk to her since no one dared to come into that bathroom.

Yes, sometimes she was bad company, but I thought she always simply needed someone to talk to. And since I saw Luna entering once and joined them for a surprisingly funny talk, I came by from time to time.

„Oh.", the girl reached up to push her glasses back secure on her nose before she remained a few inches away. "It was quick, if that's what you wanna hear. Dying is a lot quicker than falling asleep. I was in the bathroom crying and the next second, boom, I was dead."

„Just like that?", I asked.

„Just like that.", Myrtle answered.

Myrtle started to float again, looking down on me in my crouching position with my legs pulled up against my chest.

"I always wondered if she was in pain.", I whispered more to myself, but the ghost settled down in the cabin opposite me, her arms resting on the edge of the toilet.