CH. 2

Sakura made her way to the popular shinobi tavern to meet up with Ino and the other girls. She felt a little apprehensive with her outfit but knew after a few drinks, that she would feel more confident.

She quickly made her way inside the busy bar and craned her neck to see where that mop of blond hair that she knew so well, was.

"FOREHEAD!" Ino yelled excitedly, after spotting Sakura near the entrance.

Ino waved her hands frantically in the air to catch Sakura's attention. Sakura rolled her eyes at her friend's exuberant greeting and made her way over to the table that Ino and the other girls were occupying.

"Hope I'm not late, ladies," Sakura said, smiling at their pink faces, and taking a seat next to Hinata.

"Nope, you're just in time forehead!" Ino replied, then pushed some shots towards Sakura.

Sakura eyeballed the shots and wondered how many she needed to drink, to catch up to her friends. Everyone knew that her tolerance to alcohol was really high, due to her shishou's teachings. Guessing by the pink faces around her, and the lack of slurring in Ino's words, she guessed that about 10 shots should do the trick.

"Girl, slow down!" Tenten yelled towards Sakura, after watching her down one shot after another like a pro.

"It's okay, Ten." Sakura chuckled at the expression on Tenten's face, then downed her 8th shot. She had no idea what she was drinking, but it was sweet and caused her insides to warm quickly. Maybe 10 shots were too much, too fast?

"Damn, forehead! I know you can handle your liquor, but those shots are stronger than you think." Ino laughed at Sakura's surprised face.

Sakura was starting to feel good after her 10th shot. Maybe she went too far, but she needed a break. She's been working so much at the hospital and building the children's clinic, that she hasn't really had time to just kick back and relax.

Laughing at the other girls and how they were trying to catch up to Sakura, she glanced around the bar to see who else was there.

She noticed right away, a few tables down from their own, a few familiar faces. They caught Ino's eyes as well and she started to yell and call them over frantically to their table.

"KURENAI, GENMA, KAKASHI, GAI, RAIDO, AOBA!" Ino yelled.

Sakura watched her former Sensei, along with the other jonin, glance their way and snorted when they shook their heads at Ino's antics.

"Oh look, they're coming this way!" Tenten said excitedly.

"Oh, what youthful flowers the spring has brought us, on such a night like this!" Gai proclaimed, with his ever gleaming smile on full display.

Sakura giggled with the other girls, then leaned towards Hinata to get her attention.

"I thought we were supposed to have a girl's night?" Sakura whisper-yelled behind her hand.

Hinata shrugged her shoulders and giggled more. It was obvious that she was already sloshed and would be out like a light very soon.

Sakura sat there, enjoying everyone's company when she heard someone yell her name from the entrance of the bar.

"Oi! SAKURA-CHAN! KAKASHI-SENSEI!" Naruto yelled, waving towards everyone at their table.

Naruto, along with Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba, Shino, and even Sasuke weaved their way over. Sakura almost felt like puking when she saw how Sasuke was eyeing her. She didn't know that he was back in the village already since it's been almost eight months when he left for his secret mission.

And also, eight months since she lost her virginity to him and he hightailed it out of her room when he was finished with her.

She decided to avoid him as much as possible. He's not going to ruin her night.