CH. 45

After Sakura, Naruto, and Hinata walked out of his office, Kakashi dismissed his ANBU guard back to their posts. The only ones left in his office were Sasuke, Karin, and Shikamaru. 

"Shikamaru, I need you to pull the maternity leave forms for Sakura and Sasuke. Then the Konohagakure permanent citizen packet for Karin Uzumaki, please. Also notify Lady Tsunade, as well as Shizune of Sakura's health status, so they can prepare to cover her absence from the hospital." Kakashi ordered as he ambled back to his desk chair.

His thoughts were fully consumed with Sakura and her well-being, that he didn't consider the fact that everyone busted into his office, with his mask down, as he was confirming his relationship with Sakura to everyone. 

Sighing to himself, and feeling a headache coming on, he knew that this news was going to spread through the village within 48 hours.

But how to deal with Sasuke now that he knew that headache was his fault.

"Sasuke, before you and Karin get settled in, I need you to hang back a few minutes. Karin, please wait for Sasuke outside," he asked.

The last thing he needs is her crazy rants.

"No problem Hokage-Sama. See you outside Sasuke-Kun." she replied sweetly, backing and bowing towards the door.

"Before you say anything Sasuke, let me make this clear, as your Hokage and commander. It's clear to me that you thought you could come between Sakura and me while she was on this mission by blocking correspondence between us. You can claim otherwise but I know how your mind works better than you think. I will come up with a punishment for your disobedience." he calmly warned. 

Sasuke stiffened, showing no other indication that he disagreed. So Kakashi proceeded.

"You and Karin are to stay within the village during Sakura's pregnancy, as well as after the baby is born, to help her. Six months after the birth of your child, you may go back to missions outside of the village. They will be shorter and you will be gone, no more than two weeks at a time unless otherwise directed. You will also be clan head now, so you will need to either marry Karin or find another suitable matriarch before you can be released to go back on missions. Once Karin becomes a citizen, and because she's sharing a child with you, she'll need full access to anything that belongs to the Uchiha. I'll have Naruto show her anything he has on the Uzumaki clan as well. She'll have full access to any medical care that is needed for her or her child for life, along with a monthly stipend from your missions to take care of her needs or your child's. Unless you decide to marry her, then she'll have full access to your money. The same goes for any other woman you decide to carry or raise your children in the future. Sakura being the surrogate, will get a monthly stipend from your funds as well, until after the child is born and she feels she no longer has to provide nourishment for your child."

Kakashi noticed that Sasuke was starting to sweat a little, so he decided to throw him off with an eye smile, just because he enjoys fucking with the man.

"Don't look so glum Sasuke. You're achieving that goal you made a long time ago to restore your clan." Kakashi said sassily. 

Sasuke's only reply was, "Tch." 

Kakashi sat back and said "Enter." when he heard Shikamaru knocking on his door. 

"Hokage-Sama, here are the forms you asked for. I went ahead and gave Karin her packet outside just now, along with directions on what to do with the forms." he explained lazily, as he gave Kakashi the forms he requested, then mumbled, "Troublesome." as he walked by Sasuke. "Lady Fifth and Shizune have been notified of Sakura's health. Is there anything else I can help you with?" he asked while standing behind Sasuke.

"Nothing else Shikamaru. Thanks! You're dismissed for the day." 

Shikamaru bowed then turned and headed out of his office. Kakashi turned his attention back to Sasuke, thinking about what else he needed to say. It's been a long, stressful day, and he just wanted to finish his paperwork and head over to Sakura's to make sure she's okay. He missed feeling her within his arms, kissing her soft lips, and enjoying her company. Kakashi could already tell that this pregnancy is going to take a toll on her, so he wants her to know that he'll be there for her. Sadly he knew that Sasuke was going to need to be there for her as well. 

Tiredly, he pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes before dismissing Sasuke.

"Listen Sasuke. From one man to another, I need you to stop pursuing Sakura romantically. I don't claim her for myself yet, but I'm not going to stop my relationship with her until she decides she no longer wants me. We both know that her body is going to go through a lot of changes and she's going to need our help, along with Karin's. I'm willing to put aside any animosity between us in order to make sure she's happy and healthy. Are you willing to do the same?" he asked tiredly.

Sasuke "Tch" again, but nodded his head in agreement. That's all the confirmation from Sasuke he needed to know that the man will leave Sakura alone. 

"You're dismissed then. And congratulations Sasuke." Kakashi added as Sasuke turned and headed towards the door, where Karin was waiting for him outside.

Kakashi turned towards his window, wondering if Sakura would ever be okay with him claiming her. 

Maybe someday.