CH. 6

The next day, after Kakashi found Sakura half-naked in her room, he realized that he was in deep shit.

While eating ramen with his male teammates, he overheard Sasuke stating that Sakura blew up at his doorstep, accusing him of being a perve, and peeking at her through her window as she dressed. He had no idea where she got the idea that it was him, but he was not only pissed at her for the accusation, but also at whoever thought it was appropriate to peek at her.

And Sasuke was determined to find out who the guy was and put him in his place.

Kakashi was in really deep shit.

"I'll help you Teme! No one takes a peek at my Sakura-chan!" Naruto yelled while slurping down his ramen broth.

"Who would want to peek at ugly while she's dressing? She barely has a figure." Sai added, with no emotion as usual.

"I wouldn't say that she doesn't have a figure. She's just athletically built." Tenzo announced and took another bite of his ramen.

"Yeah, Sai! You didn't see her in that dress she wore last night? She has curves! Especially her ass" Naruto chirped.

Kakashi was getting sick of his teammates discussing their female teammates figure without her being there to beat the shit out of them for doing so.

But he was also feeling jealous. Something inside of him wanted to claim Sakura as HIS.

"Okay guys, that's enough. You all know that if Sakura heard any of you discussing her body like this, she would kill you all." Kakashi stated in his most authoritative voice.

The conversation changed after that and Kakashi decided to make his getaway without paying.

Someone always took care of his bill.

After making his way to the KIA stone, Kakashi settled down on the ground to talk to his friends.

"Obito, Rin, Sensei. I hope you all are doing well. I've been working hard with Tsunade to learn everything there is to learn about being the Hokage, but I'm really dreading it. I'll do anything for my village though, so until Naruto is ready, I'll do my best to protect them all. Sensei, you would be really proud of Naruto. He's just like you in so many ways, and definitely like Kushina.

And Obito, you would be proud of how much Sasuke has changed since you last saw him during the war. He valiantly goes out of the village to protect us all months at a time. And Rin, you would be proud of Sakura's progress with the children's clinic. She reminds me of you so much.

I'm in trouble though. I know that everyone thinks of me as a perve since I read Jiraiya's books all of the time, but I have been finding myself glaring at my female teammate more often lately. She's grown into a beautiful woman and I can't help but be attracted to her in every way possible. She was barely my student and I am 14 years older than her, but does that make me a cradle robber?

She's a grown woman now and a seasoned vet of war. I've seen plenty of older men pursue younger women and it's perfectly normal. Would it be so bad if I pursue her, even though she's technically my teammate? Well, she won't be my teammate for much longer, since I'll be Hokage soon. I should make a decision soon on if I want to pursue her or not. Though, she may turn me down and call me a creepy old man perve if I ask her out. It would probably be best to just stay friends." Kakashi said quietly, already feeling dejected.

Kakashi stood up and brushed his pants off before flickering away back to his apartment. He needed to reflect more on his dangerous thoughts of his female teammate.