CH. 39

"Is this necessary?" He didn't trust her one bit with that gleam in her eye and needle in her hand.

"Sasuke, I'm being professional. The sooner we inject this chakra into your testes, the sooner you and Karen can get busy with making a baby. And the sooner I can get back to Kakashi." She waved the needle in her hand in front of him like it was a kunai.

"Okay fine. Just be quick." Oh, Kami, this was his penance from everything he did to her. 

He pulled his pants down, along with his underwear, closing his eyes, and focusing on his breathing.

"Hurry up!" He couldn't take it.

"As you wish," Sakura said sweetly, as she bent down and unceremoniously pulled on his scrotum.

He felt a sharp pinch as she injected Karin's chakra. Almost feeling faint, he quickly pulled his pants up and left Sakura quickly. 

He could hear her cackling from behind as he walked quickly down the passageway, towards Karin's room.

"Karin prepare yourself! We are making a baby now!" Karin looked surprised, but quickly disrobed, and laid down on her bed waiting for him.

Time to make a baby.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sakura couldn't help but feel ecstatic. Soon she'll be going home to Kakashi and this time she wasn't going to hesitate to take their relationship to the next level. Now she needed to write him a new letter and explain everything that was going on. As soon as Sasuke and Karin are finished, she's going to find him and make him give her back every letter she wrote Kakashi, and send them herself. Hopefully, Sasuke has letters for her from Kakashi as well. She understands that he isn't in his right mind, and thought that he could win her love by making it seem that Kakashi wasn't interested in her, but she hopes that Kakashi doesn't think that she's avoiding him in return.

________________________________________________________________________________

Knock...Knock...Knock...

"Sasuke-Kun, I'm tired. Would you go see what Sakura wants?" Karin rolled over, naked and satisfied in bed, then fell back to sleep.

He got up and put on his pants. Maybe Sakura needs to examine her?

Shirtless he walked to Karin's door and found a sneering Sakura on the other side.

"Looks like everything went well in here. Now that you both are done for the moment, I need you to gather up all of the letters from Kakashi to me, as well as all of the letters I was sending him. I'm going to read his correspondence and send him an update and mail them myself."

"Fine." But he was going to send an update of his own. Knowing his hawk, it would make it to Kakashi quicker than hers.

They walked in mutual silence towards his room, down the passageway, and he pulled out a box of all the letters between them from a drawer in his desk.

"Here. Is there anything else you need?" Part of him felt cold towards her and he knew deep down he shouldn't feel that way. But it still made no sense to him why she would choose an old man, who use to be their Sensei, as her lover and not him.

But maybe if he wrote to Kakashi a vague update on their progress, then Kakashi would take it the wrong way and stop talking to her? Then she'd feel no other choice but to come back to him.

Sasuke already knew what he was going to write.

"Just tell Karin to come by my room for her examination tomorrow. I'll need to see if the fertility process is safely underway for the next few days until she's pregnant." 

"Fine." 

With that, Sakura rolled her eyes and walked off, box in hand and a skip to her steps.