CH. 50

His nerves were shot. Nothing was going right today. He tried to keep himself calm as he directed another genin team towards his land to complete another task. A genin team came in explaining that the area he asked to be cleared out by the lake he and Sakura had their first date at, was flooded from all the rain they had recently. He sighed heavily with the news he received and came up with the idea of finding those skilled in using earth jutsu to head over to his lake and push the water back. So he directed that team to look for earth chakra users. 

Kakashi hoped the mission ad he posted would pull in a team or two, but it seems that all the genin's wanted in on the action to help their Hokage. So one team after another showed up all day to perform random tasks he needed to be done before the wedding. Shikamaru kept coming in to question why he was sending so many teams out to his land, and all he would tell the man was to show up later that evening to find out for himself. Now he just needed to find some genin teams to help him finish his paperwork, and go to his meetings with the council for the day, and he could have some free time to himself to calm his nerves.

He knew he couldn't ask them to do that, so he proceeded to work faster and harder than he has ever done since he took over the Hokage position. He did his best to keep all of the pointless meetings short or to reschedule them when he could. The only way he was getting through this stressful day was by thinking about his beautiful blossom. He wanted today to be stress-free for her, so he asked her that morning, before he left for his office, to invite everyone she wanted to their wedding, to show up on his land at the time they specified, and he'd take care of the rest. He wanted to spend the rest of the morning with her but knew he had a lot of work to do, so he kissed her one last time as a single man, and poofed away to work. 

He immediately had Izumo and Kotetsu run to Sakura's favorite restaurant to place a breakfast order to be delivered to her immediately and to also come to his land later to cater their wedding. Then he ordered them to head over to Ino's flower shop to order as many flowers as possible to be also delivered to his land. He knew Ino would be flustered and surprised by the order, but didn't care because she'll soon find out why.

Thinking back to all those dates he and Sakura shared, time laughing, kissing, and sharing hopes and dreams made him smile to himself. 

Who would have thought that he, Kakashi Hatake would be a married man? And to the most beautiful woman, he's ever met. 

____________________________________________________________________________

After Kakashi left, Sakura fell back down on her bed, smiling to herself. She felt so loved and satisfied with her life, that she could barely hold in her giggles. Kakashi had a way of leaving her feeling flustered, but she didn't have time to dwell on those feelings when she had people to see, and a wedding to attend later. 

Sitting up and stretching, Sakura looked over her room and thought about how much was about to change in her life. She was going to be giving birth in a few months to a baby that was not hers, and she was going to be married to a man who used to be her Sensei years ago. Smiling, Sakura felt the giggles coming back and had to shake her head. 

"Yosh! Get yourself moving Sakura!" Determined, Sakura stood up and went to take a shower. She made sure to pay more attention to her body than usual, and carefully shaved, as well as washed her body three times. She wanted Kakashi to devour her once the wedding was over, so she made sure to make her body as delectable as she could. Finishing up, she put on her favorite lotion, combed out her hair, and brushed her teeth. Then she made her way into her closet to find a dress. But after realizing that the dresses she owned weren't wedding friendly, or at least not for a bride, she decided that she needed to go out shopping. So she threw on her usual pants and top before heading into the kitchen for something to eat.