CH. 47

A/N: Longest chapter I've written for this story. It's my first time writing a lemon, so if you want to skip it, I don't mind. If it makes you cringe, sorry not sorry. 

Placing a hand on Kakashi's chest, Sakura gently pried herself from his dominant arms. Her heart was pounding in her chest, her lips swollen, and her body felt like it was on fire. Kakashi had her body humming, and all she wanted was more but she knew she needed rest. 

"Kakashi, as much as I want to take this further, I need a nap first. I'm exhau...sted," she yawned while rubbing her eyes. 

"Okay Love, let's get you in bed. Is it alright with you if I nap with you?" he asked shyly, giving her his best impression of Pakkun's puppy eyes and pout. How could anyone turn him down with that look?

"I'd love nothing more." she sweetly answered, pulling him towards her bedroom.

Kakashi didn't take long to disrobe himself of everything but his pants, as he climbed into her bed and snuggled up next to her. He slid one arm under the pillow her head was on and wrapped his other arm around her waist, spooning her comfortably.

Sakura could feel Kakashi hum behind her, sniffing her freshly washed hair, and nuzzling her neck.  If he kept it up though, she was about to give up her nap for something else. 

"I've missed you so much Sakura. I'll never want to let you go now," he whispered into her neck, sounding tired.

Sakura smiled, and whispered back, "Don't let go then."

Kakashi tightened his hold on her and hummed deeper into her neck before sleep took them both.

Two and half hours later, Sakura woke up, feeling like she couldn't take it any longer. Her panties were drenched, and the body heat from Kakashi was driving her crazy with lust. If she didn't take care of herself now, she'd lose her mind. 

But can she touch herself without waking Kakashi, who is one of the strongest ninjas alive?

She's going to try her best, consequences be damned.

Slowly and quietly, Sakura rolled over onto her back, listening to Kakashi's breathing for any sign that he was waking up. As she turned, his arm slid further up her chest, practically laying on her breasts. Even though she was still a little sore, the feel of his warm arm on her hardening nipples sent a fire to her core, that only served to make her wetter.  Biting her bottom lip, and eyeing Kakashi cautiously, she slid her hand carefully down her abdomen, under her shorts and panties, then cupped her slick folds. Slowly she dipped her middle finger between her lips and drew small circles around her pearl, eliciting electricity through her body, making her almost moan. 

She needed more.

Sakura carefully and quietly slid her middle finger, along with her index past her pearl to her wet opening. Dipping her fingers into herself, she lost control of her voice, and accidentally let out a small whimper. Pumping her fingers in and out of herself, she could hear how wet she was, as her squelching grew louder. Lost in her pleasure, she forgot to focus on Kakashi's breathing, and almost jumped when she felt something hard and hot against her leg, with Kakashi's arm sliding off her clothed breast. She lifted a heavy hooded eyelid, to peer at the man next to her, and noticed he was watching her with the darkest, most intense eyes she's ever seen from him. He looked like he was ready for battle.

__________________________________________________________________________

Kakashi was having a wonderful dream. It was so vivid that he could literally smell it. Sakura was on top of him, riding his hard length, moaning loudly, head tilted up, mouth open, breasts bouncing, as he dug his hands into her perfect ass, forcing her to ride him faster. She smelled so good. His mouth was watering, he sat up and brought one of her perfect breasts to his mouth, flicking his tongue over her hard nipple over and over again, until she came hard onto his length.