➤ 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

【𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄】

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

EREN WAS ON ANNIE IN AN INSTANT. He was growling and roaring like some kind of feral beast, attacking Annie over and over again. His punches were so strong they sent her limbs flying, his own fists severing at the wrists as a result of how hard he was hitting her. Himari watched, her chest heaving from her position on the wall as she stared down at the two below. Blood was flying everywhere and the combined amount of dust and steam that was coming off the two titans caused her eyes to water.

Through her blurred vision, however, she watched as Eren began to open his mouth, dislocating his jaw as to unhinge it so he could fit it around Annie's neck. Himari's breath hitched in her throat at the sight. 

She wanted Annie to die, but she didn't want Eren to be the one to kill her. She knew that should he learn that he was the one to end her life, he'd never forgive himself or the person he had become. Death affected Eren in the way Himari wished it affected her. He was not desensitized to it and murder scared him in a way it no longer scared Himari. She didn't want him to become someone like her.

Himari knew better than most what it meant to become a monster to defeat a monster, and Eren was not one. His rage had taken control of his body and he was losing himself to it. 

Himari wasn't sure she could bear to watch any longer.

"Eren!" Himari cried desperately. "Stop!" 

She could hear Mikasa and Jean yelling at him from the rooftop of the building that they were standing on, but their voices didn't seem to register in Eren's brain. He continued lowering his head, the skin of his jaw ripping apart as it fell open, his pink tongue curled and pointed as his teeth came into contact with Annie's skin.

Himari couldn't do anything but stare down at the scene in shock as Eren ripped the skin off the Female Titan's neck, revealing the blonde girl who had been controlling her from the inside. Eren leaned down once more, his jaw hovering over the very spot where Annie was stuck inside the skin, just before a bright, blinding blue light filled the air. Himari squinted, raising a hand in front of her face to shield her eyes from the source of the light, which she quickly realised was coming from Annie.

Shock caused her squinted eyes to widen when she saw that the crystallisation of Annie's hardened skin was beginning to travel up the thighs and arms of Eren's titan, where his body was touching hers. It looked as though they were merging, Annie pulling Eren's body in through the use of her special titan ability. Eren's screams pierced her ears as he writhed desperately, trying to tug his body out of her grip. 

Himari saw Mikasa jump off the roof with a yell of Eren's name, prompting her to trigger her ODM gear and lower herself to the floor off the wall as quickly as possible. The hardening of Annie's skin and how quickly it was moving caused Himari's breath to catch in her throat worriedly. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Levi suddenly swoop down, slicing the neck off Eren's titan in an instant, revealing the brunet boy in his unconscious state.