➤ 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

【𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄】

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

THE SOUNDS OF HOOVES ON TOP OF THE WALL caught the attention of the few soldiers who were awake, three of them including Himari, Armin and Mikasa.

Himari stood beside the two, her face set as the wind softly blew her white hair over her face, her golden eyes glinting as watched on from afar.

Commander Erwin, Jean and the majority of the Scouts Regiment had finally shown up with the majority of the Military Police behind them, a countless number of Scouts following up behind them. It was quite a sight, watching what felt like an entire army riding towards them, all with the same intention. Saving Eren.

Krista stood beside Himari, barely reaching the girl's neck. She glanced up at Himari, noticing the lack of expression on her face and exhaled quietly before she turned away

"Krista..." Armin said, noticing the way the blonde had been looking up at Himari. "I'd prefer it if you stayed back, but..."

"No matter what you say, I won't." Himari turned her gaze towards the pair, her eyes landing on the frown on Krista's face.

"I refuse to wait here when Ymir was taken away. You three should know how I feel." Himari exchanged a look with Armin. Of course, none of them could tell Krista the reason why they needed her to stay behind. If they wanted any hope at all of learning the secrets about the walls, Krista was the one person outside the wall cultists who could grant them that knowledge that Hange had discovered she was entitled to.

"We do," Himari said, causing the blonde to look up at her once more.

"But this is going to be dangerous and we can't afford to lose anyone else. We can't stop you from coming... but please don't be so hasty in willing to lay down your life to save Ymir and Eren when there are hundreds of others who are here just for that same reason," Himari said, placing a soft hand on Krista's shoulder. The blue eyes of the girl widened slightly at her gentle tone, causing Krista to bite down on her lip. She looked conflicted for a moment, clearly weighing her options, before her face hardened and she shook her head.

"If you're going, then so am I. Your life is just as important as the rest of ours and I would never forgive myself if it was you who died out there, instead. Would you stay behind and not go after Eren if someone told you to?" Krista asked. Himari opened her mouth to respond, when she realised she couldn't. Even if Commander Erwin himself gave Himari the order to remain behind, she'd find some way to sneak out just to ensure that Eren returned safe and sound. Krista nodded at her silence, having expected her answer.

"Krista has a point, Armin, Himari. We have plenty of reasons for chasing after them. One of which I still can't believe... That Reiner and Bertholdt are our enemies. I've gotta hear it straight from their mouths."