➤ 𝐗𝐋

【𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘】

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

THERE WAS A SUDDEN JOLT WHEN YMIR FINALLY stopped moving. Himari nearly tumbled forwards, with Krista still clutched in her arms. She cringed at the uncomfortable dampness of saliva sticking to every inch of her body when she pushed herself back against the side of Ymir's mouth, stopping herself from falling sideways down her throat.

There was a few moments of absolute silence and darkness where Himari was left to wallow in the growing pool of saliva gathering in Ymir's mouth, before her jaw opened and sunlight poured in. A large, warm hand wrapped around the bodies of both Krista and Himari as Ymir pulled them from her mouth and Himari pulled a face at the wad of spit that fell onto Reiner's back as a result.

She was glad she'd kept her mouth shut.

Ymir's eyes narrowed in on Himari when she saw that Krista was unconscious, causing Himari to snarl back at her.

"You're the one who knocked her unconscious when you decided to shove her in your mouth without asking! You're lucky she didn't drown in your spit - it was like a river in there!" 

A sharp gasp of surprise left Bertholdt's lips at the sudden appearance of Himari. Her head snapped to the side and her eyes narrowed when her gaze landed on the brunet boy. Tied to his back was Eren who had been knocked unconscious and gagged. The sight of his arms, however, ignited a fury in Himari's stomach when she took in the sight of the steaming stumps.

Himari grabbed ahold of the armour on the back of Reiner's titan when Ymir finally set her down. She felt her stomach flip sickeningly when she realised she was riding on the back of the titan who had bust through the gate of Wall Maria and destroyed her home. 

She couldn't help but notice, however, that he was not as fast as he had seemed the first time she'd laid eyes on him. In fact, when she looked over her shoulder, she could see Jean, Mikasa, Sasha, Armin and Hannes in the far-off distance, riding towards them on horseback.

Bertholdt bristled uncomfortably as Himari set her gaze on his face, her expression unreadable. Her gaze darkened the longer she stared at him.

"Yeah, surprise, I'm not dead, no thanks to you," she started snappily, her tone biting as she dug her fingers into Reiner's back. She spotted the way Bertholdt had reached for one of the swords in the ODM gear at his side. She figured he must have stolen it from Eren after he'd been knocked unconscious, causing a muscle to twitch in her jaw.

"Before you try throwing me from a high place again, I'm here for two reasons only. The first is Eren and the second is answers and I'm not leaving here without either of them." Bertholdt didn't seem convinced. He was eyeing the swords in her boxes carefully, causing her to roll her eyes. 

"For the love of the walls," she murmured under her breath before she pulled the blades out of their boxes and began to chuck them over her shoulder one by one. Despite being out in the middle of titan country, Himari knew her biggest threats stood right in front of her.