➤ 𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈

【𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍】

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

HIMARI AWOKE TO THE SOUND OF SOMEONE talking somewhere nearby. Their voice was sweet and kind-sounding, which sparked familiarity inside her as she began to gain her bearings. Her head pounded in her skull and her neck ached in the spot where Kenny had knocked her out.

Himari's eyes fluttered open when she felt as though she were swaying and not in one spot. Her eyes widened in shock, all traces of unconsciousness leaving her body when she realised that the world around her actually was swaying and she wasn't touching it. She began to struggle upon realising that she'd been thrown over someone's back and had a view of someone's ass that was much too close for liking.

She looked up, her mouth drying at the sight of the purple-blue cavern she was being carried through. Himari began to struggle, realising that if she was there, so was Eren. He had to be nearby somewhere, especially if what she'd seen had actually been real.

"Ah, you're awake. Good, just in time. Shut up or I'll have to knock you out again." Kenny. Himari immediately stilled, not wanting to be knocked unconscious again, but she did grit her teeth irritably. While Kenny hadn't gagged her, he had tied her hands and her legs tightly with rope. Her bound wrists hung over Kenny's back in front of her face.

"-father has been an ally to all of humanity within the walls, for many years past and many years to come. We were clearly mistaken about him. It's true that he's been a problem for the Scouts, and his people did kill Pastor Nick. But he didn't have any other choice. Everything he's done, he had to do for the sake of humanity." Himari's eyes widened even further when she recognised the sweet voice as Historia's. Her worried voice echoed through the cavern, coming from somewhere nearby.

Himari kept her eyes fixated on the ground, her eyebrows furrowing at the sight of the glowing, blue floor below her. Who was Historia talking to? Was it Eren? And most of all, where were they and why was Historia defending who she believed to be was Rod Reiss?

"Historia. Let me explain the rest." It was a man's voice who spoke this time. Himari could hear the faint sound of chains clinking but she knew that it wasn't coming from her, as Kenny had used rope to bind her. She shifted slightly, Kenny's shoulder digging into her stomach uncomfortably. He tightened his grip over the girl's lower back, where he was holding her tightly.

"What's wrong? This is the first time you've come here. Though, it wouldn't be strange if you recognise it." The man's voice continued. There was a brief silence.

"F-Father, explain to Eren." Himari's head shot up. Eren! So that was who Historia had been talking to. And, judging by her use of father, the man had to be Rod Reiss.

"Stop your wiggling, girl," Kenny hissed as Himari shuffled absentmindedly at the sound of Eren's name coming from Historia's mouth. Himari stilled one again, but she could feel her heart thudding nervously in her chest. She had no clue what was happening.