Watching a horror movie

You are watching a horror movie with the boys. I actually don't know whether they enjoy them or not, so I'll just sort them by how I feel about them, from the most to least likely to enjoy them.

Do you enjoy horror movies btw? Do you have a favourite? I love them and I don't them particularly scary unless it's a well-constructed psychological one. The last one I saw was Us (2019) directed by Jordan Peele, which was absolutely amazing — I recommend watching it if you haven't. I also recently rewatched Ich seh, ich seh (called Goodnight Mommy in English if I'm not wrong), which has a bit similar vibe as A Tale of Two Sisters. I recommend both of them though. I also love the work of Junji Ito — his manga Uzumaki is being adapted into an anime, which I'm very excited about. The film version was more funny than scary in my opinion.

I think Jungkook would be a horror film enthusiast. He'd be the first one to propose watching one and then spend the movie thrilled about every upcoming jumpscare. On top of that, he looks like the guy that would enjoy protecting you in case you'd be too scared to watch, throwing his arm around your shoulders and pulling you close to him, letting you use him as a shield whenever something scary popped up on the screen. He might even laugh and tease you about being scared to go to the bathroom alone at night, but would always accompany you, though in fits of giggles. (Hm... Am I making him a bit too much of a sadist?)

 Am I making him a bit too much of a sadist?)

Namjoon would enjoy them too, though not as much as their maknae. He'd let you choose one and then spend the film holding you close to him if you were scared. To ease your tension, he'd overanalyze the CGI, camera work, actors' performances etc. to put your mind off the scary stuff, occasionally throwing in a dumb joke here and there to make you laugh — though the most distracting thing would be how bad his jokes actually are. If the film was based on a book that he'd read, he would definitely point out all the similarities and differences between those two. He'd then talk you to sleep, soothing you with his voice, and accompany you to the bathroom whenever you needed, though a bit reluctant to leave the bed.

 He'd then talk you to sleep, soothing you with his voice, and accompany you to the bathroom whenever you needed, though a bit reluctant to leave the bed