BTS as shoujo clichés

I've been reading too much shoujo manga these days and couldn't help but imagine BTS in these cliché situations. Nothing too serious, just for fun.
WARNING: May contain strong Y/N power.

JUNGKOOK as the "ANGRY WRIST GRAB" but he's your childhood friend
(an extract from a fictional manga series The Childhood Friend Equation)

"Senpai, I-I've always liked you!" announces the girl in front of Jungkook very shyly, yet loudly. You're standing behind the corner, hidden in shadows, watching your childhood friend Jungkook getting confessed behind the school by a first year that is not important to the story at all.

He's your childhood friend and you wish him happiness but you dislike that there are other people apart from you in this school. Why? You grab onto your chest, in a place where you hope is your heart. Why is it squeezing so hard? You shouldn't have feelings for him. You've known him since you were little, you were practically siblings.

"I'm sorry," Jungkook rejects her softly. "I appreciate your feelings and your courage, but I can't return them."

She nods as tears fill her eyes. "Is there someone you like, senpai?"

Jungkook thinks for a bit before answering. "I'm not sure."

"I see," she says. She bows slightly before excusing herself and leaving the panel.

You press your palms against your face. He rejected her? Somehow, you feel relieved. He's the most popular guy in school and you know he's getting a lot of confessions, but it still makes you nervous everytime he's called out by a girl.

"You can come out, you know," he says all of sudden, clearly inducing that he knows you've followed them to see what happens.

Defeated in your obvious attempt, you leave your hiding spot and walk up to him. He's standing there in a very cool way, with his hands in the pockets and a breeze running through his amazing anime hair.

"Were you worried about me?" he asks teasingly.

You blush a little and turn your head away. "Why would I be? I just happened to walk by."

"You were in the classroom when I was leaving."

"Why do you care about where I go?"

He looks at you, sparkles both in his eyes and around his face. "I've meant to ask you for a while... Do you like me?"

You freeze and stare at him for three panels, before getting angry for no reason. Of course you don't like him, you're just a dense main character. And even if you did, it's not like you can just say it bluntly like this. It could ruin all those years of friendship you've had.

"Don't be so full of yourself!" you mutter and attempt to walk by him very angrily, but all of sudden, he catches your wrist and turns you around, forcing you to look into his sparkly eyes.

"Do you like me, Y/N?"

You blush and stare into his sparkly eyes for two panels.

To be continued on XX/YY

YOONGI as the "ANNOUNCING HIM AND THE MC TO BE GOING OUT TO ASSERT DOMINANCE AMONG OTHER BOYS AND GIRLS" but you're bullied for no reason
(an extract from a fictional manga series The Ugly Duckling and the Fierce Tiger)

"I'm off!" you yell into the house and before your mother manages to say anything, the scene cuts to school. You're running a bit later than usually, so there are many people in the lockers already. You open your locker to find a very obvious paper with "LOSER" on it. You crumple it into a ball, change your shoes and close your locker only to find a group of girls standing conveniently in the height of the locker.