Being pregnant ver. 2

{Request} So the first version was obviously not really good, so here's a second attempt.

Namjoon would stare at you in disbelief. "Say it again?" You sigh and repeat: "I am pregnant, Namjoon. With your baby. You're going to be a father." He would process it for a few moments before breaking into tears and laugh. He would start pacing around the room, hands over his face, repeating "Oh my god, I am going to be a father," milion times before settling down in front of you and take your hands. "I am going to be a father. I can't believe you actually didn't want to tell me because I... Wow, I'm going to be a father." He would then give you the proudest smile ever before pulling you into a hug.

Seokjin would be really excited. The second those words slip out of your mouth, he would squeak like a crazy mouse. "Really? I'm... I'm... AAAAH, I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!!" he would yell excitedly, laughing like a madman, before picking you up from the ground and spinning you around. He would then put you down and call his mother to tell her the big news.

Jimin would turn into a fluffy mochi. He would stare at you for a while before understanding fully what you mean. A huge smile would appear on his lips, climbing high on his face. Happiness would completely possess him, making him laugh and tremble. After his happy-attack passed, he would kiss you passionately, thanking you for being such an amazing person and for carrying his child.

Jungkook would be full of mixed emotions. Of course he would be happy, the happiest man ever at the moment, but the image of him saying it to his hyungs would scare him to the death. He would celebrate with you shortly before telling you his concerns. You would convince him there's nothing to worry about as his hyungs knew he was dating you and that having a child is nothing unusual.

Hoseok would start screaming excitedly. He would get up from his seat and start dancing around the room, excitment filling his whole body. He would sing about having a baby, take you into his embrace and pulling you around the room. After a few hours of excitment, he would sit down with you to discuss the names and the future.

Taehyung would stare at you blankly. "Taehyung, I'm pregnant. We're going to have a baby!" you would tell him for the milionth time, with still no reaction. You would have to drub in front of his face and yell at him: "Earth calling Tae!" for him to respond. He would give you the warmest smile anyone could produce, spinning you around and kissing you. He would then proceed to dancing randomly, singing about having a child and serenading you as a person.

Yoongi would be very emotional. "That's... That's really great to hear. I'm..." He would turn into an adorable ball of fluff and happy laugh, hiding his face in his hands and smiling like an idiot. "I'm going to be a father, oh my god.." He would repeat this a few times before starting to cry of happiness. You would hug him and share the intimate moment with him laying his head on your belly and singing to him in a voice broken from happy sobs.

Does anyone else watch Stranger Things? I recently got into it and I got sucked up so hard into this thingie, I am so happy it exists? I even started writing a fanfic and I do that only when I really like something so if I'm not writing here I'm either working on my fanfic, rewatching it or studying for an exam, what a life, eh