Sleeping with a plushie

They come home late in night due to their work and find you sleeping with a plushie.

Yoongi would come home tired and wishing to be able to just fall into bed and sleep. When he would come into your apartment, he would find you lying in your shared bed, a stuffed turtle in your arms. He would lie next to you, take the plushie out of your grip and snuggling up to you instead. He would stare at your beautiful sleeping face for a while, stroking your hair and thinking to himself how much he missed you the whole day and how sorry he is for working so much. He would then kiss your forehead and fall asleep with you safe in his arms.

Namjoon would get really sad upon seeing you. He would just break down at the sight of you, all alone in the bed, holding onto a teddy bear. You were probably waiting for him and fell asleep when he didn't arrive early. You missed him so much that you had to take a stuffed animal to cuddle with because he wasn't there when you needed him. He would lie next to you, giving you your space and just looking at you with those sad eyes of a man who had lost himself before closing his eyes and passing out of exhaustion.

Seokjin would melt at the sight of you, looking all cute and innocent in the bed with a stuffed rabbit in your arms. I can see him standing in the door, his silky hand covering his perfect lips, trying to hide his smile that spilled across his face. He would stand there, admiring you for a while before snapping a picture of you on his phone. He would then crawl next to you, taking you into his warm embrace, even with the plushie in your arms, hiding his face into your hair and falling asleep, with a big happy smile on his face.

Jimin would maybe squeek a little upon seeing you. It would make him really sad but also all soft at the same time. Just you lying there, falling asleep from waiting for him would warm his heart and make him smile his angelic smile. He would quietly crawl next to you, making sure not to wake you up. He would try to take the stuffed animal from your hands but you would hold it tightly, as if your life depended on it and he would give up after a while, afraid of waking you up. He would pout a little, lying next to you and glaring at the animal for winning over him before falling asleep.

Taehyung would stay still at the door for a while, staring at you confusedly before cracking into a big amused grin. He would just find you so adorable. He would come over to you, snuggle up to you and whispering how cute you are, completely ignoring the stuffed animal on the floor where he dropped it after taking it from you. He would hug you, smiling when you lean closer to you and fall asleep with you in his arms.

Jungkook wouldn't be sure of what to do at first. He would then exhale, take a step forward and come over to you, hesitating whether to wake you up or not. He would then decide not to and try to steal the plushie out of your hands. He would win in the end, making you wrap your arms around him and pull you as close to him as he could, lying his cheek on top of your head and closing his eyes, feeling all happy just about being with you.

Hoseok would maybe almost jump and scream from how freaking cute you were. He would lie next to you, smiling at you widely and enjoying the innocent and precious sleeping expression of yours. Sensing his presence, you would open your eyes and automatically return his smile after seeing his bright face. You would throw the plushie away, gesturing to him to move closer to you. He would lock you in his embrace, kissing you all over your face and laughing at your cute sleepy reactions. He would then whisper "good night" and you both would fall asleep almost immediately, feeling tired from the long day and happy about being with each other.