Chapter 37 "What are YOU doing HERE ?!"

--- Chapter 37,ladies and gentlemen ! Enjoy it. Well, the big surprise I was speaking of earlier,it's going to happen ! Woooh :D Hope you  like it ! :) Please vote,fan and comment if you do :):*

Oh and you should really take a look at the *sexy* surprise on the side ;)---

* Anny's POV *

After I had made sure that actually each boy got shot,I whistled.That was the sign for the girls to stand up.They all did so and I turned the fog machine off.The boys looked at us,all more or less terrified and shocked.

Just one,one had another expression on his face.

Louis didn't look just a bit shocked,he was smiling.

And his smile was evil.

'Drinking from the bottle' by Calvin Harris and Tinie Tempah was played.Just in that second,Louis started to run towards me.Of course I ran as well.Thank god I was sporty !

I ran out of the house through the main door,then into the garden and back into the house through the glass door.Luckily he didn't catch me.I had always been faster than him,even when I was fourteen and he was fifteen.I closed it behind myself and commanded Jane to close the other door.

Louis saw I had closed the doors and started to bang onto the glass one.

Suddenly the doorbell rung.

Wait,the doorbell rung ? Louis was still in the garden !?

"Uhm,Anny ?" Jane asked me.

"No idea." I answered her.

"Should I ... ?" she asked.

"I don't know... " I said.

"Just open the damn door already !" Harry yelled.

"Okay,calm down Curly." Jane answered.

As she opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes.

"What are YOU doing HERE ?!" I asked in shock.

* Harry's POV *

Just after we got attacked by OUR GIRLS - just imagine that ... - Louis went to attack Anny.Surely in a friendly way,though.After she had locked him out of the house,the doorbell rung.The funny thing was,Louis was still in the garden,so we had no idea who it was.

She and Jane,who was standing next to the door,had a short discussion whether the door should be opened or not.They decided on opening it.(After I had yelled at them ...)

"What are YOU doing HERE ?!"Anny yelled at the person standing in the doorframe.

It was a tall boy with blonde hair,swept to the side.He had tanned skin and grey eyes.He wasn't that bad looking.And Anny knew him.Why did she know him ?!

"At first I had planned visiting you at your home,but then I saw you all over the news.It was very easy to find out where this house is,so here I am.Are you not glad to see me ?" he explained,leaning against the doorframe totally cool and smiling a cocky grin.

Like WHAT THE FUCK ?!

While this boy was talking,Liam had quietly tiptoed over to the glass door and opened it.Louis was now standing in the livingroom again,staring at the stranger.His eyes were filled with hate and he looked like he was about to kill somebody.

"Fuck off,jerk !" Louis hissed at the blonde boy

.Louis knew him as well ?!

The boy didn't go away,he just chuckled lightly.