Chapter 10 "So ... problems with boys ?"

* Anny's P.O.V *

I knew Zayn was a player.He had one-night stands all the time.He had tried hiding them,but the boys found out about them.And Louis told me before I came here because he wanted to save me from him. However,Zayn was just a friend to me - and my gorgeous stylist.He did a great job as my stylist.

As I thought about the 'just a friend' thing,I had to think about my problem with Niall and Harry.But who could I talk to ?

I couldn't talk to Harry ... you know.. I had a crush on him !

I couldn't talk to Niall ... we were quarreled an he had a crush on ME !

I couldn't talk to Louis ... I had a crush on his BEST FRIEND !

I couldn't talk to Liam ... He was a nice guy,but I hardly knew him !

I couldn't talk to Zayn ... he was a player,he had no clue of such problems!

The only one left was Eleanor.The only other girl in the house.

I went into Louis' room.Blessedly Louis wasn't there,just Eleanor sitting on the huge bed.

"Ella,can I talk to you ? I need to talk to a girl." I asked.

"Sure.So ... problems with boys ?" she said with a friendly smile.

"Kind of .." - "Tell me !" she seemed anxious.

I really had to tell someone,so I just told her.

"I kinda have a crush on Harry..but I can't tell Louis,you know...Harry is his BEST FRIEND ! I could ruin their friendship by dating Harry,you know how protective Louis is .. So Niall was my psych,who I told about my problems... and then he looked damn sore when I laid in Harry's arms one evening and I think he kinda has a crush on ME ! Uhm , yeah .. we had an argument because he didn't answer when I asked him about the crush thing.. And then last night Zayn was talking to Harry when they thought I was asleep.. And he said that Harry has a crush on ME ! And somehow it's a love triangle...Ugh !"

"Oh,sweetheart ! Come here !" she said and hugged me tightly.

I just began to cry into her chest.

And it felt right.

I was so exhausted from all this shit.

But suddenly I heard somebody opening the door.

Eleanor tried keeping the person out.. but she failed.

--- Sooo,I feel like almost nobody is reading this story ..

Is it really so bad ? :/

Oh and imagine the multimedia with Anny and her.And on a bed ,somehow :D ---