Chapter 46 "I know it's wrong but ..."

--- Hey guys :D Only a few chapters and this story is over :( Any ideas for the name of the sequel ? Please,I need your help ! :D:* Please vote,fann and comment if you like this story :) Tell me if you would read the sequel ? :*** love you all :) ---

* Anny's POV *

The next morning I woke up and Harry was still asleep.I carefully wiggled out of his grasp and got up from the bed.I tiptoed out of the room and down the stairs.As I reached the kitchen,I walked towards the fridge.I took out a yoghurt and got myself a spoon.

While I was eating I headed into the livingroom.I sat down on the couch and saw there was  a laptop laying on the table infront of it.I opened it,not caring whose it was,and firstly I took a look at the time.Half past twelve.

Why the hell was nobody awake at this time ?!

I decided to check twitter,so I logged in and was overwhelmed by the quantity of tweets.There was a lot of hate towards me and the other girls,but some tweets were really nice as well.There were actually a lot of Hanny,Jayn and Nelle shippers out there.

I didn't want to get down due to the hate so I just closed the laptop again and finished my yoghurt.It was getting rather late and still nobody was coming down.This was the first day of our last week together and I was spending the  morning alone with a yoghurt.Perfect.

One thing was even worse,Jason said he would leave tonight.Oh good idea,I could go and look if he was awake !

I got up from the sofa and walked up the stairs again.As I walked past Zayn's room,I heard him talking to Jane.

"Did I  tell you how good you actually were yet ?" she whispered seductively.

Like really ? How long have they been dating ? A few days ? God.

"Same to you." he replied lowly.

She purred in response.

Holy shit,that was far too much for me.I practically ran into my room.Well,Jason's room.

Strangely he wasn't in bed or at the latop.Where could he be ? I would have noticed it,if he came downstairs.And he wouldn't disturb any of the couples.Hopefully ...

"Jason ?" I called out.

"Yeah ?" he replied.

He was in the bathroom ...

"Can I come in ?" I asked.

"Of course." he answered.

I opened the door to the bathroom and there was Jason.He was standing next to the shower, wearing only a white towel that hung losely aroud his hips,showing off his amazing body.Why the hell ?! Why Jason,just why ?!

"Jason !" I exclaimed reproachfully.

"What ?" he asked.

"You are almost naked !" I whined.

"I'm wearing a towel." he stated defensively.

"Just ... get dressed." I said and exited the room.

I sat down on the bed and waited for him.A few minutes later he came into the room.He was wearing dark blue skinny jeans,which hung a bit low,showing off his maroon coloured boxershorts and his very well-toned chest.

"Are you kidding me ?" I asked as he sat down right next to me.

"Why ?" he replied sheepishly.

"If I didn't know it better,I would think you're trying to win me back." I joked.

"Well ... " he muttered looking at the ground.