39

*recap*
i bite my bottom lip a bit and a lump appears in my throat, we get home a few minutes later.
*end of recap*

a few more hours have gone by and we finished unpacking my stuff and setting everything up, i'm in the kitchen making lemonade while chase is out in the living room with his friends. i hear footsteps getting closer to me, i look up from what i'm doing and see chase walk into the kitchen with ryland, nick, patrick and vinnie following him.
vinnie: hey addi.
addison: hi vinnie.
chase: we'll be right back.
ryland: looks like that plan b pill didn't work. *laughs*

chase lets out a laugh along with the others, i roll my eyes.
addison: where are you guys going?
chase: doesn't matter. i said we'll be back in a bit.
addison: i was just asking-
nick: well it's none of your business.
addison: don't talk to me like that.
chase: loose the attitude addison.

they walk to the front door and open it.
patrick: you knocked up the wrong girl dude. *laughs*

chase laughs and they walk outside shutting the door behind them, i sigh and drop the mixing spoon on the counter. i shut the light off and walk upstairs, i open our bedroom door and walk into our room. i shut the door and walk over to my dresser, i take a pair of shorts out of one of the drawers. i shut the drawer and get changed into them, i unhook my bra and take it off. i put it in the laundry basket and lay down on the bed, i pull the blanket over me and turn onto my side. i turn the tv on and start watching it, i hear the front door open and close 4 hours later. i grab my phone and see that it's 2:03 a.m, i set my phone back down and yawn. the bedroom door opens and i turn around, chase stumbles into the room shutting the door behind him. he takes his shoes off and looks at me.
chase: why are you s-still awake?
addison: i couldn't sleep.
chase: why?
addison: i don't know. i just couldn't fall asleep.

chase nods his head and yawns, he lays down on the bed next to me. he pulls the blankets over himself, i lay my head on his chest.
addison: did you have a bad day today?
chase: why are you asking?
addison: because you've been really mean today.
chase: no i haven't. i'm not dealing with this tonight.

chase pushes my head off of his chest and rolls onto his side so his back is facing me, he pulls the blanket towards him more. i sigh again and turn around so my back his facing his, i pull the blanket up more.
addison: i love you.
chase: mhm.

i roll my eyes and yawn, i close my eyes and fall asleep a few minutes later. 3 months have now passed by and i'm 7 months pregnant now, chase is still being a jerk to me. right now i'm sitting in the living room on facetime with colby, jake, sam, and corey.
colby: will you please tell us some of the names you were thinking about?

colby smiles, i let out a small laugh.
addison: fine. i have a few. ayden, oliver, levi, adrian, carson, and caden.
jake: oliver sounds dope.
corey: it sounds like olive. *laughs*

i laugh.
sam: i like carson.
corey: caden sounds better than carson though.
addison: what name do you like colby?
colby: they are all amazing names. levi is my favorite though.
sam: you're gonna be a good boy mom addi.
addison: thank you.

i smile.
jake: have you told chase yet?
addison: no and i don't plan to tell him. he wants the babies gender to be a surprise so when the baby is born chase will find out it's a boy and-
chase: we're having a boy?

my face freezes and i look up.
addison: i-i thought you were gone.
chase: no. i'm not gone. i was downstairs addison. shut the phone off.
addison: chase-
chase: shut it off!

i look down at my phone.
addison: bye guys, love you.

i end the call, i set my phone face down on the coffee table. chase starts to walk over to me, i stand up and walk away from him.
chase: why are you walking away from me?! because you know you fucked up?!
addison: please don't yell at me-
chase: i thought we were keeping it a surprise addison?! you went behind my back!
addison: i wanted to know the gender of my first baby chase! i didn't want it to be a surprise!
chase: well i did!
addison: you know what chase i don't care! i don't care that you wanted it to be a surprise or not! i don't care about your stupid attitude and i don't care about your stupid friends! you have been such a fucking abusive jerk for the last three months and i'm not doing it anymore! i'm over it! if you want to leave then leave because i am this fucking close to packing my shit and leaving! don't tell me to change my attitude when you're acting like this!
chase: i have not been acting like an abusive jerk!
addison: yes you have!
chase: no i haven't!
addison: you have though! you're constantly with your friends and you always say rude stuff to me! and you let your friends say rude things about me! you are allowed to have your friends over all of the time but you never allow me to have anthony and avani over and it bothers me!
chase: shut the fuck up! i do not! so?! you have me! you don't need to hangout with them!
addison: yes you do! that's not fair or okay chase!
chase: don't yell at me! stop screaming!
addison: no! you're yelling at me!

word count - 1,003