2

*Recap*
I blush and my cheeks turn red.
Addison: No one.
Anthony: *Laughs* Yeah okay. Like I believe that. You're literally blushing Addi. *laughs* Is it a boy? *laughs*
Addison: No Ant. *laughs*
Colby: Addison! Come downstairs!
*End Of Recap*

Addison: Okay!

I stand up and go to walk out of my room, my phone dings on the bean bag chair. I turn around and look at Anthony. He looks at me smiles and lunges for my phone, I run over to my bean bag chair. He grabs it and I jump on his back, he stands up and I wrap my arms around his neck.
Addison: Anthony no!
Anthony: Jesus christ Addison you're choking me! *laughs*

He goes to flip my phone over and turn it on, I reach for his hand to grab my phone. He puts it in his other hand, I put my hand over his eyes so he can't see.
Addison: Just give it back!
Anthony: Why?! What are you hiding?!
Addison: Nothing!

Anthony moves my hand off of his eyes, I reach for my phone again and finally grab it. I get off of his back and he turns around and looks at me.
Anthony: God for someone who's five foot two you're mean.

I roll my eyes and Anthony laughs.
Colby: Addison!

Anthony lays on my bed and I walk out of my room, I walk downstairs to the kitchen and see Colby and Brennen standing at the island.
Addison: What?
Colby: Okay well first of all what the hell was going on up there?
Addison: Nothing. Ant took my phone.
Colby: Oh okay. And two me and Brennen are going on some kind of ghost adventure tonight so we won't be back till later tonight and Corey, Jake and Sam are going to Reggie's tonight.
Addison: Colby please don't bring and ghosts back with you. We already hear enough scary noises at night.
Brennen: That's because you guys have ghosts in your house.
Addison: Yeah because you guys bring them back with you.
Brennen: *Laughs* Shes right Colby.
Colby: *Laughs* Okay well I'll see you later tonight.
Addison: Okay. Love you.
Colby: Love you too.

I turn around and run back up the stairs, I walk into my room. I sit on my bed next to Anthony.
Anthony: Tell me what you're hiding. I won't tell anyone.
Addison: I'm not hiding anything. I promise.
Anthony: I don't believe that. *laughs*
Addison: Anthony I swear I'm not hiding anything.
Anthony: Okay whatever you say. *laughs*

He looks down at his phone and starts playing on it, I turn my phone on and go to my messages with Chase to see what he replied.
😊chase😊: you:)
😍addison😍: is that the stalker show?
😊chase😊: yeah haha.
😍addison😍: speaking of a stalker are you one? are even who you actually say and show you are? you could be a catfish for all I know🤣
😊chase😊: i swear i'm not a catfish🤣
😍addison😍: you say that but maybe you are, i don't actually know what you look like. those pictures on your insta could be fake pictures and not be you🤣
😊chase😊: i'll prove it to you😂
😍addison😍: okay, how?😂
😊chase😊: facetime me🤣
😍addison😍: i can't right now, i'm with my friend Anthony and I don't want him to know that i'm talking to someone🤣
😊chase😊: maybe you're a catfish. you just made up an excuse😑🤣
😍addison😍: i'm not a catfish🤣
😊chase😊: okayyyy, well i'll talk to you later tonight:)
😍addison😍: okay😁

I set my phone on my nightstand and stand up, I walk over to my closet and grab a hoodie. I take it off of the hanger and put it on, I put my hanger back in my closet. I shut the closet doors and turn around, I put a pair of shoes on and turn around. I look at Anthony, he looks back at me with a blank face.
Anthony: What?
Addison: Food.
Anthony: Panera?
Addison: Yes.

I smile widely at Anthony, he smiles back at me and stands up. I turn around, I walk out of my room and walk downstairs. Anthony walks downstairs a few seconds later.
Brennen: Where are you guys going?
Anthony: Food.

Me and Anthony walk to the front door and walk outside, me and Anthony get in his car and he starts driving to Panera. A few hours go by and I'm back at the house, I close the front door behind me and Anthony pulls out of the driveway and leaves. I walk upstairs to my room and grab my phone off of my nightstand, I turn it on and see a missed FaceTime call from Chase. I press on the missed call and call him back, it starts ringing and I quickly point my phone to the ceiling. The FaceTime call gets answered a few seconds later, I look at the screen and see that he's actually who he says he says.
Chase: Well are you gonna show your face? *laughs*

I move the phone to in front of my face.
Addison: *Laughs* Yeah. You could've been an old man for all I know and I didn't want some old creepy man to see what I actually look like.
Chase: Well do I look like an old man? *laughs*
Addison: No. *laughs*
Chase: So how are you?
Addison: I'm good. How are you?
Chase: I'm good too.

Chase smiles, I smile back at him.
Addison: I love your smile.

Chase laughs and smiles again, he blushes.
Chase: Thank you. No ones ever told me that before and made me feel good. I love your smile too.

I smile and laugh again.
Addison: Thank you.
Chase: So what are you doing?
Addison: Nothing really. Waiting for my brother to get back home. He went out and is doing some kind of stupid fucking demon ritual or something like that.
Chase: Why would he do that?
Addison: I don't know. He literally haunted our house though. We always hear weird and scary noises at night.
Chase: Doesn't that stuff get worse when you talk about it?

Word Count - 1,012