26

*recap*
tara: girl things.
*end of recap*

colby: never mind. i shouldn't have asked. *laughs*

i roll my eyes and we walk outside, kat unlocks her car and we get in. i get in the backseat and buckle in while kat and tara get in the front seat, they buckle in and katrina pulls out of the driveway and starts driving to target. i lean my head against the window and look down at my hands.
tara: it's going to be okay addi. we promise.
addison: but what if i am pregnant? what am i going to do? chase just got settled into his house and we've never talked about our future and what if he doesn't want kids? i'm gonna be left to do this all alone.
katrina: you won't be left to do this all alone. we will help you through everything. we consider you a sister and we would never leave you and we will help you whenever you would need help.
addison: that means a lot but if i am pregnant and if chase doesn't want kids he's gonna leave me and then the baby will grow up without a dad and i don't want that for the baby.
tara: i don't think he will leave you. it will all work out and be okay. lets just wait to worry about this until after we get the tests. okay?
addison: okay.

a few minutes go by and my phone dings, i grab it off of my lap and look at it. i turn it on and see a text from chase, i click on the notification and go to our messages. i read what he sent.
bub🥰: hey cutie.
addi💜: hi.
bub🥰: are you okay?
addi💜: yeah. i'm fine.
bub🥰: okay. do you wanna come spend the night tonight?
addi💜: yeah.
bub🥰: alright. i'll come pick you up at 7.
bub🥰: love you💕
addi💜: love you too💕

i set my phone back down on my lap, we arrive at target a couple of minutes later. kat parks her car and we get out, we walk into the store and walk to the aisle where the pregnancy tests are. i grab a box and we walk to the checkout stand, i pay for the tests and we walk out of the store. 20 minutes pass by and we're back at home, we walk into the house and katrina sets her keys down.
addison: i'm staying at chase's tonight. he'll be here at seven.
colby: okay.

i run up to my bathroom with the girls following me, they shut my bedroom door behind them.
addison: i just pee on them right?
tara: yeah. on the little white tab part.
addison: okay.

i grab the box out of the bag and walk into my bathroom, i shut the door behind me and open the pregnancy test box. i grab the 3 tests out it and throw the box away, a few minutes go by and i just finished using the tests. i put the caps on and set them on my counter next to my sink, i wash my hands and set a timer on my phone. open my bathroom door, katrina and tara look up from their phones and look at me.
tara: are they developed yet?
addison: no. not yet.

i hear my phone ding again, i grab it off of the counter and see another text from chase.
bub🥰: i'm on my way. love you💕

i look at the time and see that it's already 6:50 pm, i set my phone back down and a few minutes go by. the timer goes off and i shut it off, i grab the tests and look at them. i see that they're positive, tears gather in my eyes and my mouth drops. i cover my mouth with my hand.
tara: are they positive?

i nod my head and take my hand away from my mouth.
addison: wh-what am i gonna do? chase is going to leave m-me.
tara: addi i don't think he's going to leave you. he loves you and we can all clearly see that he loves you.

i put the tests in my back pocket and walk out of my bathroom, i grab my bag from the closet and put a change of clothes in it along with a pair of pajamas. i put all the other necessities in it, i zip it up and throw on a hoodie. i put the tests in my hoodie pocket and grab my keys and phone.
katrina: where are you going? i thought you were staying with chase tonight?
addison: no. not anymore.

i turn my light off and run downstairs with katrina and tara following me.
colby: are you going to chase's now?
addison: no and when he gets here please don't tell him where i am.
sam: where are you going?
addison: anthony's. he's going through a hard time right now and avani is out of town.
jake: why can't you just tell chase yourself-
addison: you guys please?
colby: fine whatever.

i walk out of the house and get in my car, i put my stuff in the passenger seat and start my car. i quickly pull out of the driveway and start driving to anthony's, i turn a corner and a couple of seconds go by and my phone starts ringing. i pick it up and see that chase is calling me, i press the decline button and he sends me a text a few seconds later.
bub🥰: hey, where are you? i just got to your house and you're not here and no one will tell me where you went. are you okay?

more tears gather in my eyes and i put my phone back down, i arrive at anthony's about 20 minutes later. i park my car in the driveway behind his, i get out and grab my stuff. i lock my car and walk up to anthony's door.

word count - 1,003