32

-sorry I posted this a day late:)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

*recap*
i set everything down on the ground and take my shoes off, i lay down on my bed and start watching tv.
*end of recap*

a couple of months have passed by and i'm sitting on my bed in my room looking down at my hands, i grab my phone and see a from text avani. 
avani😘: how are you doing?
addi🤞🥰: i miss him.
addi🤞🥰: a lot.
avani😘: tell him. you still can.
addi🤞🥰: i can't.
avani😘: yes you can. addison you're one of my best friends and i love you but you know i'm gonna tell it to you straight. you can still tell him, it's not impossible. you are the one that won't do it. you keep saying that you can't tell him but you can. you can't sit there and say you miss him then do nothing about it to fix it when you can fix you just won't. the best thing to do is tell him. you can't keep his baby away from him. it's not fair to him. tell him.
addi🤞🥰: he won't even talk to me now though.
avani😘: stop. just stop. the phone goes both ways. you can message him too. if you really want to be with chase for the rest of your life then you need to tell him what's going on. don't mope around and do nothing to fix it when you can. it's getting ridiculous addi.
addi🤞🥰: i know. you're completely right. i'm just scared avani.
avani😘: it's okay to be scared. everyone is scared of something. i don't want it to come down to this because you're my best friend but if you don't tell him i will. i'm not gonna let you keep his baby away from him. you're like 4
months and you're showing. you have to tell him.
addi🤞🥰: thanks avani. i'll attempt to tell him sometime this week without backing out.
avani😘: okay. let me know how it goes. love you.
addi🤞🥰: love you too.

i set my phone down and there's a knock on my door, i quickly throw my oversized hoodie on to cover my bump. my door opens and i see colby, he shuts the door and walks over to my bed and sits on the side of it.
colby: addison, we need to talk i think.
addison: okay. about what?
colby: you. what's going on?
addison: nothing.
colby: don't lie to me. i'm not stupid. did you and chase break up? we haven't seen him come over in like three or four months and you don't really talk about him like you used to and you completely changed what you eat. what is going on?

i look down and start playing with my fingers, tears gather in my eyes.
addison: you're gonna be mad and yell at me if i tell you.
colby: i promise i won't yell at you. tell me what's going on.
addison: i-i messed up so bad. me and chase didn't use protection a few months ago and i-i got pregnant. colby i'm so s-sorry.

i start crying and colby puts his head in his hands.
colby: fuck addison. what do you think mom and dad are gonna do? they're gonna be pissed.
addison: *crying* i-i don't know. i messed up even m-more and broke up with chase-
colby: does he know?
addison: *crying* n-no. i was too scared of what his reaction could be so i-i broke up with him.
colby: how far along are you?
addison: *crying* when i-i went to do the doctor last week they said i was f-four months.

colby takes his head out of his hands and looks at me.
colby: you need to tell chase. you can't keep his baby from him.
addison: *crying* i know. colby i-i'm scared.
colby: why didn't you tell me when you found out?
addison: *crying* i was afraid of your reaction.
colby: *sighs* come here.

i scoot over to colby and he hugs me to his side.
addison: *crying* i-i'm sorry.
colby: it's gonna be okay. we're all here for you. who all knows?
addison: *crying* avani, anthony, kat and tara. p-please don't be mad that i told the girls and not y-you.
colby: it's okay. i understand why you would tell them before me. they would understand more. you do need to tell chase. i know that you know that you need to tell him. it's not fair to him to keep this a secret from him.
addison: *crying* i know colby.

i start to calm down, a couple of minutes go by and i wipe my eyes and stop crying.
colby: it's going to be okay addi.

word count - 801