35

*recap*
colby: dude now is not the time to make jokes like that.
*end of recap*

i walk upstairs to my room shutting the door behind me, i walk over to my closet and grab a bag out of it. i set it on my bed and start gathering clothes and essentials, when i finish i set my bag on the ground. there's a knock on my door and it opens a second later, i look up and see colby walking into my room. he walks over to me and hugs me, i hug him back.
colby: i just wanted you to know that i'm proud of you for telling chase. i know you didn't want to at first because you were scared but i'm proud that you did tell him.
addison: thank you colby.
colby: of course.

a couple of seconds go by and me and colby let go of the hug, he walks out of my room shutting the door behind him. i walk over to my bed and lay down on it, i turn on my tv and start watching big mouth. around 2 hours go by and my bedroom door opens again, i turn around in my bed and see chase walk into my room. he walks over to my bed and lays down beside me, he wraps his arms around my stomach.
chase: it's kinda weird seeing you with a baby bump. *laughs*

i let out a small laugh and smile, he kisses my cheek and a couple of minutes go by.
chase: are you ready?
addison: yeah.

chase moves his arms from around me and we get off of my bed, i slip my shoes back on. i grab my phone while chase grabs his keys and my bag, we walk out of my room shutting the light off behind us. we walk downstairs and walk outside, chase unlocks his car and i get in. he opens the back door and puts my bag on the seat, he shuts the door and gets in. he starts his car and backs out of the driveway, when we get back to his house he parks his car and we get out. i open the back door and grab my bag, i shut the door and chase walks over to me. he grabs my bag from me and throws it over his shoulder.
addison: i can carry my bag-
chase: nope. i got it. you don't need to be carrying anything heavy like that.
addison: chase-
chase: i got it. *laughs*
addison: *laughs* okay.

chase grabs my hand and links our fingers together, we walk to the front door. he opens it and we walk inside, we take our shoes off and he sets my bag and his keys on the table. he walks up to his room with me following him, he opens his bedroom door and walks over to his bed. he moves the covers and smiles at me, i smile back at him and walk over to him. i lay down next to him and he pulls the covers over us, i lay my head down on his chest. he turns on youtube and puts my favorite song on, he pulls the blankets down a little bit and pulls my shirt up. he puts his hand on my stomach and starts moving his hand around.
chase: woah.
addison: what?
chase: isn't it crazy? like there's a baby inside of you that we created.
addison: yeah i guess it kinda is crazy.
chase: i know you don't want to talk about it probably but i need to know why you would think i would leave you. i'm not that type of person and you know that.
addison: i know you're not that type of person but it was scary. i know you won't be able to understand from my point of view but being seventeen and finding out you're pregnant is scary and it's even scarier to think that you could leave me if you wanted to. i thought that if i broke up with you and didn't tell you then there wasn't any chance that you could leave me when you wanted to.
chase: i'm never going to leave you. i love you and i wouldn't leave you because you're pregnant. it's part my fault and i'm gonna stick around and help. you don't need to ever be afraid to tell me anything. you know i'm never gonna hurt you or yell at you ever again because i know you don't like being yelled at. i love you.
addison: i love you too.

chase kisses my forehead, he gets up and i move my head off of his chest. he scoots farther down the bed so his head is level with my stomach, he places both of his hands on my belly.
chase: hi little bean, i don't know if you're a boy or a girl yet but i'm your daddy. please be nice to your mommy and don't kick her or anything. i haven't met you yet but i already love you so much. i promise me and your mom will be the best parents ever and you never need to be afraid to tell us anything and you can be whoever you want to be. you're gonna have so much aunts and uncles that will love you when they find out about you. ignore your uncle jake though, he's scares people on purpose. *laughs*

i let out a small laugh.
chase: we find out your gender next week and i hope you turn out to be healthy and happy. we love you.

chase kisses my stomach and i smile.
addison: you're gonna make a really good dad.
chase: and you're gonna make a really good mom.

he comes back up to me and kisses me, i kiss him back.
addison: is this gonna become a everyday thing?
chase: yeah. everyday until he or she is born.

word count - 997