49

*recap*
he moves his arms and grabs my waist pulling me down, get gets on top of me.
*end of recap*

he leans his head down and looks at me in the eyes, i look back at him.
addison: can we talk first?
chase: cmon addi, please? we can talk after. we haven't done anything in over a year now.
addison: we haven't had an actual good healthy conversation for almost a year now either chase.

he sighs and gets off of me, he walks upstairs to our bedroom. i stand up and follow him up the stairs, he goes to shut the door. i grab the handle and he lets go, i walk into our room and look at him.
addison: why did you walk away?
chase: because i wanna talk after we do stuff. not before.
addison: whys that? i wanna talk first.
chase: because i'm in the mood now and i won't be in the mood after having a long caring conversation.
addison: do you promise to have a conversation after?
chase: i can promise that.
addison: okay fine then. we can talk after.

chase walks over to me and smiles, he kisses me and i kiss him back. he wraps his arms around me, he backs me up to our bed. he pushes me onto it climbing on top of me, he takes my shirt off and shoves one of his hands in my bra. he squeezes my boob, he leans his down to my neck and starts leaving hickeys. he takes his shirt off along with my pants so i'm left in nothing but my undergarments, he moves both of his hands to my wrists. he wraps his hands around my wrists and pins them over my head, he starts kissing my chest. my breath hitches, he kisses up to my neck. he takes his pants off and takes my bra off.
addison: you're going a little too fast chase.
chase: i'm sorry. it's been over a year and i can't wait any longer. i'm so horny right now addi.
addison: i can tell. jesus. 

he rolls his eyes and pulls our blankets over us, he pulls his underwear down along with mine. he grabs my hips and pulls me closer to him, he leans down and kisses me. i kiss him back and he spreads my legs more apart a little bit, he slowly pushes into me. i open my mouth and chase lets out a moan, he moves a little bit and i wrap my arms around his neck.
chase: fuck addi.

i pull him closer to me and he starts moving, i let out a moan. i grab his hair and tug on it, a couple of minutes go by and he pulls out. i look at him and he looks back at me, he sits up so he's on his knees.
chase: turn around and get on your hands and knees.

i sit up and turn around, chase pushes me down and i catch myself on my hands. he grabs my hips again and he slams into me, i let out another moan. he wraps one arm around my stomach, he holds me closer to him and starts moving faster.
addison. *moans* ch-chase.

he puts his hand on the side of my face and pushes the other side down to the bed so my back arches, he lets out a moan and thrusts faster.
addison: fuck- *moans*
chase: you like that?
addison: *moans* y-yeah.

a couple of minutes go by and i feel a knot gather in the pit of my stomach.
addison: i-i'm close.
chase: yeah?
addison: yeah- *moans*
chase: want me to go faster?
addison: mhm.

he moves faster and the headboard starts hitting the wall, he presses on my lower stomach and my eyes roll into the back of my head.
addison: ch-chase- *moans*
chase: me t-too.  

i feel chase twitch, he pushes into me deeper and i release. he lets out a moan along with me, he pulls out of me and collapses next to me. he rolls onto his back and grabs my waist, he pulls me closer to him. i turn over and lay my head on his chest, he pulls me on top of him. i lift my head up and look at him, he looks back at me and we smile.
addison: i don't even think we need to talk. maybe that solved all our problems and issues.

his smile gets wider along with mine, a couple of seconds go by. i grab the blanket and pull it up more over us, i sit up and chase rests his hands on my thighs.
chase: this. this i what i missed more than anything. our alone private times to just be with each other and it be just us two and nothing else in the world to worry about. we need this every once in a while babe. i know we have two kids now but we should still try to make time like this for just us.
addison: well maybe we can see if colby or anthony wanna take them one night every week and we can have us time. maybe it'll make our relationship healthier.
chase: i agree.

i smile and lean down, i kiss chase and he kisses me back. i pull away and lay my head in the crook of his neck, chases chest rises up and down. he moves his hands to my butt and rests them there, i raise my arms so they're above his head. i start playing with his hair, i breath in his scent.

word count - 947