19

-sorry I posted this 3 days late:)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

*recap*
i put my phone back in my pocket and show my ticket to the airport worker, we get on the plane and get in our seats. we take off 20 minutes later.
*end of recap*

5 hours have gone by and we landed about 10 minutes ago, we walk out of the tunnel and into the airport. i grab my phone out of my pocket and text chase.
addison😍: hey we just landed😁
chase😊: okay. i'm at the entrance. i'll come meet you by baggage claim😁
addison😍: i was actually gonna come meet you first at the entrance then we can walk over to my family together if that's okay?
chase😊: of course that's okay, i'll see you in a couple of minutes.
addison😍: okay.

i put my phone back in my pocket.
addison: hey colby, chase is at the entrance so i'm gonna go meet him there really quick then we will walk back over to baggage claim over to you guys.
colby: okay. don't get lost.
addison: i won't.

i walk over to the escalator and get on it, i start going down. i look around and see chase, he looks over at me and smiles. i smile widely back at him, i run down the escalator and run over to him. he picks me up and i wrap my arms around his neck, i lay my head down on his shoulder.
chase: i missed you so much.
addison: i missed you so much too. i'm sorry i waited so long to tell colby.
chase: it's okay. i'm just happy that you're here. my family is excited to see you again. *laughs*

i let out a small laugh and he kisses the top of my head, he sets me down.
chase: i forgot how short you are compared to me. *laughs*
addison: *laughs* shut up.

chase laughs again.
addison: are you ready to meet my brother?
chase: yeah. i'm kinda nervous.
addison: *laughs* i won't let him be rude. he's gonna be kinda tough and try to scare you but just ignore him when he does that.
chase: okay.

i grab chase's hand and we lock our fingers together, we walk over to the other escalator that goes up. we step on it and it starts taking us up, we get up to the second floor a few seconds later. i look around until i see the baggage claim area, i look closer and see colby and everyone at the baggage claim looking for their bags. i walk over to them dragging chase behind me, anthony and avani look up from their phones and smile and wave at chase. he smiles back at them.
addison: colby.

colby turns around and looks at me and chase, he crosses his arms.
colby: so you're the boy that my sister has been dating and hiding for the past couple of months.
chase: yes. that's me.

chase pulls his hand away from mine and puts it out, colby grabs his hand and shakes his hand.
chase: i'm chase. it's nice to meet you.
colby: i'm colby. her older brother. it's nice to meet you too.

colby lets go of his hand, i grab his hand again and lock our fingers together. an hour has gone by and we're all at the hotel right now, me, avani, anthony and chase are in our room.
chase: oh uh you guys are all invited to my house tonight for dinner. my family wants to meet yours. i forgot about that. *laughs*
addison: *laughs* okay. i'll let colby know.
chase: okay. it starts at six so we should probably get there around five-thirty.
addison: okay.

i grab my phone off of the bed and unlock it, i go to my contacts app and press on colby's contact. the phone starts ringing and i put my phone up to my ear, he picks up a few seconds later.
colby: what?
addison: we're all invited to chase's house tonight for dinner because his family wants to meet you guys.
colby: okay. what time?
addison: we need to be there at five-thirty.
colby: okay. we'll leave here in the next few minutes then.
addison: okay.

i take my phone away from my ear and hang up, we all starts putting our shoes on. a couple of minutes go by and there's a knock at the hotel room door, anthony stands up and walks over to it. he opens it and colby, jake, sam and corey walk into the room with anthony following them.
colby: are you guys ready now?
avani: yeah.
colby: okay. lets go then. me and the boys will follow you guys and chase.
anthony: okay.

they turn around and walk out of the room with us following them, a couple of minutes later we're all in the car buckled in. chase turns his car on and starts it, he pulls out of the parking lot and starts driving with colby, sam, corey, and jake following behind us. when we get to chase's he parks his car and the driveway while colby parks on the side of the road, he turns his car off and we all get out. he grabs my hand and locks our fingers together, chase locks his car and the boys get out of their car. we walk up to the front door and wait for the boys, when they get over to us chase opens his door and we all walk inside.
chase: mom! dad! addi is here!
tamora: okay! girls come downstairs and meet addison's brother and friends!

we walk into the living room, chase's parents and sisters walk over to us a couple of seconds later.

word count - 959