56

*recap*
addison: it's not our only options. there's still one more option.
*end of recap*

chase pulls away from me and looks down at me, i look up at him and pull away from him.
chase: addison-

i hear the front door open and shut.
addison: never-mind. forget i said anything.

i walk out of the bathroom and wipe my eyes, i walk out of mine and chases room and walk downstairs. i walk into the living room and see jake and the boys.
alec: hi mom.
addison: did you guys have fun?
alec: yeah. we got mcdonald's last night.

jake smiles.
caden: where's dad?
addison: i think he's upstairs in the bedroom still.

footsteps start coming down the stairs, i turn around and see chase.
addison: never-mind, he's right there.

i turn my head back around and look at jake, he looks at me then looks at chase.
jake: colby-
chase: you can tell him it's negative.

jake nods his head and looks at me again, i look down.
alec: what is negative?
chase: nothing. go play for a bit and we'll go out to lunch in a bit. okay?
caden: okay.

the boys run upstairs, chase looks at me.
jake: okay well i'm gonna go.

jake walks out of the living room, i look up at chase and walk past him up the stairs. i walk into our room and lay on our bed, the bedroom door opens and the bed dips down. chase wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him.
chase: i love you.

he rolls me over so i'm laying on my back, he kisses me. i push him away and look at him, he looks back at me.
addison: chase stop. if it's not meant to be then it's not meant to be.
chase: addi-
addison: you basically said it yourself so i'm not gonna fight about it. end of story. we tried and it didn't work. it's not meant to be.
chase: please just listen-
addison: chase i want to be left alone. i want alone time right now.

he sighs and gets off of the bed, i hear the bedroom door open and shut. a couple of days have gone by, me and chase haven't talked a whole lot. right now i'm in the shower, the bathroom door opens. i hear a pile of clothes hit the floor and the door shuts, the glass door to the shower opens and chase walks into the shower. chase wraps his arms around me so my back is pressed against his chest.
chase: addison it's been a few days. talk to me and listen to what i have to say.
addison: the boys-
chase: they're already in bed asleep. we have all night and it's not even nine thirty yet. just listen to me. let me speak and don't say anything until i'm done speaking.

chase pushes my head back so it's resting against his chest, i rest my hands on top of his.
chase: i know that you really want another baby and i do too. i know we fought about it and i wasn't on your side for a while and i know the things i said we're hurtful and i'm so sorry addi. i was wrong. i thought i was right but i was definitely wrong and sixty is a high number so let's be happy it's not any lower and it's my fault in the first place. if i didn't treat you the way i did when you were pregnant with caden then we wouldn't even have to worry about percentages. the least i can do is give you whatever you want after what i put you through and if another baby is what you want then another baby is what you'll get. i want nothing more then to share another human with you.

i loosen my body a bit more, his grip tightens around me. he kisses my cheek and starts to trail down my neck, i push his hands off of me and pull away from him. i turn around to get out of the shower, chase grabs my waist again.
addison: chase i don't want to talk about this right now.

he turns me around and pulls me to his chest, he kisses me and pushes me against the shower wall.
chase: then we won't talk about it. we'll act upon it.

he kisses me again.
addison: chase-
chase: addison i want another baby. i want our family to grow and i know you want it too. get over yourself and realize that your husband wants the same thing. either we're making a baby or you're gonna continue to have this attitude.

i shift my eyes to chase, i grab his face and pull it closer to mine. i kiss him and he immediately kisses me back, he tightens his grip around me and pulls me closer to him. chase turns the shower off, he pulls away from me and i let go of his face. he grabs my hand and leads us out of the shower to our bed, he grabs my face and kisses me again. i kiss him back and rest my hands on his waist, he pulls me closer to him and brings one hand to the back of my neck to deepen the kiss. we get on the bed and he crawls over me so he's hovering over me, he grabs the blankets and pulls them over us, chase leans on his forearms and kisses me and i kiss him back. he grabs one of my thighs and lifts it up, i wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me. he smiles in the middle of the kiss, i smile back.
chase: i love you.
addison: i love you more.

word count - 979