34

*recap*
chase: i wouldn't of ever left you.
*end of recap*

addison: i know that now-
chase: you knew it before addi. i know you do because i told you it all of the time.
addison: but pregnancy is a complete different topic. i didn't know if you wanted kids in the future so i was scared-
chase: it meant i wanted to be with you through everything. how far along are you? four months?
addison: yeah.

i look down at my feet and a couple of seconds go by.
addison: i don't expect you to want to work on us or get back together or even be in this babies life because what i did was pretty shitty but you had a right to know so i thought i should tell you.
chase: i want to be in this kids life, i don't want to be a deadbeat dad but i don't exactly know about us. i don't think you complete understand how bad you hurt me and messed me up by just leaving me with no reason at all. addi i love you so much and i never stopped loving you but i'm scared that i can't trust you. i'm scared that if i let you back in like that you're gonna leave me again and that's not what i want. i'm in this for the long run; for us to spend the rest of our lives together. not for you to just drop everything and leave me again.

i bite my bottom lip a bit and lean against the house, tears gather in my eyes. i nod my head.
addison: i understand. i know i should've told you when i found out but i was scared so that led us to breaking up and i wouldn't trust someone either if they did that to me. i can't tell by what you said if you're willing to work this out or not so just tell me now if you want to or not so i know if i need to go home and figure stuff out for when this baby is born.
chase: if we get back together are you gonna leave me again?
addison: no because it was the stupidest thing i've ever done.
chase: am i gonna be able to trust you again?
addison: yeah. i don't have anything to hide from you and i've realized that these past few months.
chase: then i'm wanting to get back together if you are.

i lift my head up and look at chase.
addison: i'm wanting to get back together too.

chase smiles at me and he instantly wraps his arms around me and hugs me, i hug him back and smile.
chase: i missed you.
addison: i missed you too.

a couple of seconds go by and i lean my head against his chest, he lays his head on top of mine.
addison: i'm sorry.
chase: just don't hide anything from me again. you have no reason to be scared to tell me something. i'm never gonna leave you because of something unless you cheated but i know that you wouldn't ever do that.

he kisses the top of my head and i smile.
chase: i'll come pick you up later tonight when the guys leave. okay?
addison: okay.

me and chase pull away from the hug, he grabs my hand and walks me over to my car. he opens my car door and lets go of my hand, he grabs my cheeks and kisses me. i kiss him back.
chase: i missed not being able to kiss you.
addison: me too.

he lets go of my cheeks and kisses me again, he pulls away a second later.
chase: i'll see you in a little bit.
addison: okay.
chase: i love you.
addison: i love you too.

we smile at each other and i get in my car, chase shuts the door behind me and i start my car. i wave at him and he waves back, he walks back inside while i start driving home. when i get home i park my car in the driveway, i get out and walk inside.
colby: did you tell him?
addison: yeah.
jake: how did he take the news?
addison: he wasn't mad or upset that i'm pregnant. he was upset because i didn't tell him.
sam: we told you he'd be upset about that.
corey: are you guys back together now or what?
addison: yeah. he's gonna come get me later tonight after nick and ryland leave his house.
jake: you're not gonna leave again before he gets here are you? *laughs*

i roll my eyes.
colby: dude now is not the time to make jokes like that.

word count - 793