16

*recap*
chase pulls the blanket over us more and i close my eyes and fall asleep along with chase
*end of recap*

i wake up the next morning to a door closing, i rub my eyes and open them. i sit up and yawn, i look and see chase walking out of the bathroom and over to his suitcase. he unzips it and puts some of his stuff in it, he zips back up and looks over at me. a small smile appears on his face, he walks over to me and sits on the bed. he wraps his arms around my waist and pushes me back onto the bed, he lays on top of me. i wrap my arms around his neck.
addison: i don't want you to leave.
chase: i don't want to leave either. i wish you could come with me.
addison: me too.

a couple of seconds go by of silence.
addison: can i come visit you nexts month?
chase: yes, i wouldn't want anything more than that.

i smile along with chase, a couple of minutes go by and there's a knock on the door. chase gets off of me and walks over to the door, i sit up in the bed while he opens the door. a couple of seconds pass by and the door shuts and chase walks back into the room with anthony following him.
anthony: hey are you ready?
addison: no.
anthony: you look ready.
addison: i'm ready for the day and that's it i guess.
anthony: you're still in pajamas, go get ready.
addison: fine.

i get off of the bed and walk over to my bag, i grab it and walk into the bathroom. i quickly get dressed, i do my morning routine and brush my hair. i put my pajamas into my bag, i walk out of the bathroom and put my shoes. i walk over to chase and hug him, he hugs me back.
chase: i'll see you at the airport in a little bit.
addison: okay.

chase kisses the top of my head and we let go of the hug, i grab my stuff and me and anthony walk out of the hotel room. 3 minutes go by and we're in his car, he pulls out of the parking spot and starts driving.
anthony: do you wanna stop somewhere and get some hot chocolate or something?
addison: yeah.

i lean my head against the window.
anthony: you'll see him again.
addison: i know. i just don't want him to leave yet.
anthony: you're gonna see him soon again though, right?
addison: yeah. i'm gonna go visit him next month.
anthony: uhm not by yourself you're not.
addison: well i'm not gonna ask colby or any of the boys to go.
anthony: me and avani will go with you. i'm not gonna let you go alone.
addison: you guys would really go with me?
anthony: well duh. you're our best friend. we will look at plane tickets and hotels and we will pick a day to go down there and we can stay a week.

i smile along with anthony, we pull up to a gas station. anthony parks his car and we get out of it. we walk into the gas station and walk over to the hot chocolate machine, we get some hot chocolate. we put the lids on our drinks and walk up to the counter, we pay for our drinks and walk out of the gas station. anthony unlocks his car and we get in it, we put our drinks in the cup holders and buckle back in. he pulls out of the parking spot and starts driving to the airport, a couple of minutes pass by and my phone dings. i grab it and look at it, anthony stops at a red light. i open my phone and see that it's a message from chase.
chase😊: hey me and my family just pulled up to the airport😁
addison😍: alright, me and anthony are on our way😊
chase😊: okay😊

i set my phone down and we arrive at the airport 10 minutes later, anthony parks his car and we get out. we walk into the airport, we look around until we chase and his family. he waves at me and anthony and we walk over to him, he grabs my hand and pulls me against his chest. he wraps his arms around me and hugs me, i hug him back. my cheeks turn a reddish pink color, he lays his head on top of mine.
tamora: when are you guys gonna see each other again?
chase: she's gonna try to come visit next month.
tamora: is your brother gonna let you do that?
addison: i'm not sure. i'm gonna tell him about chase in a couple of weeks when he's done with all of his youtube videos.
chase: that's also why i said she's gonna try.
cole: is someone gonna come with you when you try to come visit?
addison: yeah. anthony and avani are gonna come with.

a little while goes by.
cole: okay our flight is getting called in about ten minutes. if you have to go to the bathroom go now.
tamora: everyone needs to go just to be safe.
chase: i don't have to go.
tamora: okay.

his dad, mom, and sisters walk away and start walking to the bathrooms.
addison: i don't want you to leave.
chase: i don't want to leave either. i know that we will get to see each other soon again but i still don't want to leave. i want to stay here with you.
addison: i want you to stay here with me too.

chase kisses the top of my head, his family comes back over to us and they sit down. 7 minutes go by and chase grabs my thighs and picks me up, i wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. i lay my head down on his shoulder, the intercom goes off calling for their flight. he sets me down.
chase: i'll see you next month hopefully.
addison: okay.

chase leans his head down and kisses me, i kiss him back. he pulls away and grabs his suitcase.
chase: bye.
addison: bye chase.

a frown appears on his face along with mine, him and his family walk away to the tunnel.

word count - 1,069