15

-sorry I posted this 4 days late:)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

*recap*
he pulls out of the driveway and starts driving back to the hotel, he puts on some music and we start singing along to the songs.
*end of recap*

we get back to his hotel room a little bit later.
chase: if you want to go change in the bathroom then i'll change out here real quick.
addison: okay.

i smile at chase and smiles back at me, i walk into the bathroom shutting the door behind me. i get undressed and start getting changed into my swimsuit, when i finish getting changed i gather up all of my clothes and walk out of the bathroom. i shut the door behind me, i look up and see chase sitting on his bed looking at his phone. i grab my bag and put my clothes in it, chase looks up from his phone and smiles at me. i smiles back at him.
chase: are you ready?
addison: yeah.
chase: okay.

he stands up from his bed, he sets his phone down and we walk to the hotel room door. he opens the door and we walk out the hotel room, the door closes behind us and we start walking to the elevators. a couple of minutes go by and we're down at the pool.
chase: cool. we're the only ones in here.

he smiles at me and i laugh a bit.
addison: i'll race you to the slide. *laughs*
chase: okay. *laughs*

i start running to the stairs of the slide, i get to the stairs of the slide. chase cuts me off and gets in front of me and starts running up the stairs, i start running up the stairs after him. when i get to the top of the stairs i see chase already there.
chase: i beat you. *laughs*
addison: *laughs* you have longer legs is why.

chase laughs again, he sits down on the slide. he grabs my wrist and pulls me down so i'm sitting behind him, he lets go of my wrist and grabs my legs.
addison: what are you doing? *laughs*
chase: *laughs* we're gonna do a train down the slide.
addison: oh. *laughs* how deep is the water?
chase: i think it's twelve feet deep where the slide is.
addison: oh my god. i'm gonna drown. *laughs*
chase: *laughs* you're not gonna drown. i'll make sure you don't. just wrap your legs and arms around me when we reach the water. *laughs*
addison: *laughs* okay.

chase puts his hands on the sides of the waterslide and pushes against it, we start going down the waterslide. a couple of seconds later we get to the end of the waterslide, i wrap my legs around chases' waist and my arms around his neck. we hit the water a second later, he swims up the surface. he laughs.
chase: see i told you that you wouldn't drown.

i laugh and he swims us over to the more shallow part of the pool, we continue to swim for a bit. a couple of hours have gone by and right now me and chase are on our way to eat dinner with avani and anthony, when we pull into the parking lot we find a place to park. we get out of the car and start walking to the entrance.
chase: what if your friends don't like me?
addison: they will love you. they are my best friends and they're gonna like you. plus i'm pretty sure that anthony likes you already. you've met him a few times.
chase: i know. when will i meet your other friends?
addison: i'm not sure. the only people that know about us are your family, anthony, avani, jake, sam and corey. i would like for us to date for a bit longer to know when everyone else will find out.
chase: okay.
addison: when will i meet some of your friends?
chase: when you come visit me.

he laughs and smiles, i smile back at him and let out a small laugh. i grab his hand and we lock our fingers together, we walk into the restaurant.
host: hi just you two tonight?
chase: we're meeting some people here.
host: okay. you can go look for them if you'd like to.
chase: okay.

me and chase walk past the host stand, we start scanning the room. i look to my right and see anthony and avani.
addison: oh there they are.

we start walking towards the booth they are sitting at, me and chase sit down so i'm sitting next to the wall and across from avani while chase and anthony are sitting down on the outside facing eachother.
avani: hey.
addison: hi. avani this is chase, chase this is avani.
chase: nice to meet you.
avani: nice to meet you too.

she smiles and he smiles back.
avani: i can't believe you only told anthony about him and not me.
addison: i didn't tell anthony. he found out by himself.
avani: how?
addison: i was at his house hanging out with him one day and i left my phone on his bed and went to the bathroom and when i went back to his room i heard him talking to someone and so i opened his door and saw that he was face-timing chase on my phone.
chase: i called her and he answered it. it was kind of awkward. *laughs*
avani: *laughs* yeah that would be pretty awkward.
anthony: it was not awkward.
chase: maybe not for you.

another while later were back at the hotel in chase's room, we're laying on his bed.
addison: i told you that she would like you. *laughs*
chase: i know. *laughs*

i have my head laying on his chest and my arms are wrapped around his waist, chase has his arms wrapped around me. i look at my phone and see that it's 9:45pm, i set my phone back down. chase pulls the blanket over us more and i close my eyes and fall asleep along with chase

word count - 1,012