50

*recap*
i start playing with his hair, i breath in his scent.
*end of recap*

a couple of minutes go by and chase moves his hands up from my butt to my waist, he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. he spreads his legs a little bit, he slams into me again and i let out a moan and jerk forward a bit.
chase: sorry.
addison: no don't be. it was just unexpected. hurry up and move though.

he starts thrusting into me holding me as close to him as he can, i let out a moan and start tugging on his hair. i start moving my hips and chase throws his head back, he moves his hands down to my hips and he parts his lips. he starts moving me back and forth, i let out a moan. a couple of minutes go by when there's a knock at the front door, i stop what i'm doing and chase looks at me.
chase: why'd you stop?
addison: someone knocked on the front door.
chase: oh well. we'll just let it be. whoever it is will go away soon-

chase gets interrupted by the doorbell ringing, i wrap the blankets around me and sit up. he sighs and i get off of him, he gets off of the bed and throws his pajama bottoms on. he walks out of the bedroom, i stand up off of the bed and walk to the closet. i grab one of chases shirts and throw it on, i put a pair of underwear on and walk out of the room and downstairs. i walk to the front door entrance and see chase shut the door and lock it, he turns around and looks at me.
chase: what are you doing?
addison: i was curious who it was.
chase: oh. it was just anthony, he forgot to grab a bottle so he only had one instead of two.
addison: oh.

chase walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist, he picks me up and walks upstairs. he shuts the bedroom door with his foot, he throws me on the bed then leans over me. he grabs his shirt and pulls it off of me, he leans down and kisses me. he gropes my breasts and i arch my back, one of his hands start to trail down my stomach to my underwear. i wrap my arms loosely around his neck, he pushes down on my stomach making my back hit the bed again. he takes my underwear off and throws it across the room, he pulls away from the kiss and stands up. he takes his pajama bottoms off and grabs my hips, he pulls me towards him and pushes into me again. i let out a moan, he wraps his hand around my throat. i arch my back, a couple of minutes pass by and we finish. chase pulls out and wipes the sweat off of his forehead, he grabs his pajama bottoms off of the floor and puts them on. he grabs his shirt and a pair of my shorts from the dresser and hands them to me, i sit up and put them on while he walks out of the room and downstairs. i get off of the bed and walk to the bathroom, i grab a makeup wipe and start taking my makeup off. i hear the bedroom door open and close, i throw the makeup wipe away and walk out of the bathroom. chase sets a bottle of water on my nightstand along with his, he lays down on the bed and smiles at me. i smile back at him and walk over to the bed, he grabs my wrist and pulls me down on top of him. i lay my head in the crook of his neck and put each of my legs on a side of him, he pulls the blanket over us and rests his hands on my back. i kiss his neck and smile.
chase: i love you.
addison: i love you too.

a couple of months have passed by and the boys are now 9 months old, mine and chases' relationship has been way better the past 4 months. right now i'm laying on the couch with chase while alec and caden are sleeping, chase is laying between my legs with his head on my chest. i'm playing with his hair, he moves his arms from around my waist and props them up next to me. he lifts his head up so he's hovering over me, he leans down and kisses me. i kiss him back and wrap my arms behind his back, he pulls away and looks at me.
chase: how do you think we're doing?
addison: what do you mean?
chase: like us as parents and how mine and your relationship is doing.
addison: i think we're doing the best we can as parents and we're nailing it and relationship wise i think we're the happiest and we have the most healthiest relationship we've had since i got pregnant.
chase: so for my next question then; do you wanna be with me forever and have our own happy family?
addison: i would love nothing more than to spend the rest of my life you and have our own family.

chase smiles and i smile back at him, i grab his face and pull him down a little bit. i kiss him and he kisses back, he pulls away again a few seconds later.
chase: it's not the way i wanted to ask you and i'm sorry it's not romantic and the ring is upstairs in our room but i feel like now is the right time. addi lee brock will you marry me?

word count - 972