11

happy 18th birthday chase💜🥺
(i know he won't see this)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

*Recap*
I kiss him, he kisses back but pulls away a second later.
*End Of Recap*

He leans his head away from me and looks down, my cheeks turn red from embarrassment. I go to say something but he speaks first.
Chase: I'm sorry, I don't really know what to say. I-
Addison: No I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that.

I get off Chase and he looks up at me, I quickly put my shoes on.
Chase: Addi, I'm so sorry. I don't want to go that fast. I want to take things slow.
Addison: It's okay. I'm sorry.

I grab my phone, wallet and keys, I walk to the door and open it. He gets off of the bed and walks over to me.
Addison: I'm so sorry Chase. I shouldn't have done that. I messed up and I'm sorry.

I walk out of the room, and start walking to the elevator.
Chase: Addison, where are you going? It's okay. We should talk about what just happened. We clearly have things to talk about.
Addison: Chase I'm sorry.

I press the elevator button to go down, the doors open and I walk into the elevator. I hear Chase's room door shut, the elevator doors close and tears gather into my eyes and the elevator starts going down. When the elevator stops, the doors open and I walk out. I walk to the hotel doors and walk out of the hotel, my phone starts ringing. I grab it and look at the caller i.d. and see that Chase is calling me, I decline the call and shut my phone off. I unlock my car and get in, my phone starts going off again. I ignore the calls and start my car, I buckle in and pull out of the parking spot. I call Anthony and start driving to my house. He answers a few seconds later.
Anthony: Hey-
Addison: C-can you meet me back at my house p-please?
Anthony: Yeah. I'm leaving now. What's wrong?
Addison: I'll t-tell you when you get to the house.
Anthony: Okay. Will I get there before you?
Addison: Probably. Just go up to my r-room.
Anthony: Okay.
Addison: Bye. 

I hang up and continue to drive, when I get back home I pull into the driveway and see Anthony parked by the sidewalk. I grab my stuff and turn my car off, I grab my keys and get out of my car. I lock my car and walk up to the front door, I open the door and wipe my eyes. I walk inside and shut the door behind me, I walk upstairs to my room. I open my door  and walk into my room, Anthony stands up and walks over to me. He hugs me and I hug him back.
Anthony: What did he do?
Addison: He didn't do anything. I-I messed up.

I start crying.
Anthony: What happened?
Addison: *Crying* We were in his hotel room and I was laying on top of h-him and he sat up and took a drink of water and when he s-set the water down I couldn't help it and I k-kissed him.
Anthony: What happened after that?
Addison: *Crying* He kissed back for like a second then h-he pulled away and looked down and I got embarrassed and I got off of him and started gathering my stuff up and he said that he wanted to take it s-slow. Anthony I m-messed everything up. I-I shouldn't have kissed him and n-now I ruined everything.
Anthony: I don't think you completely messed everything up Addi. Did you just leave after that?
Addison: *Crying* Y-yeah. He's been calling me but I've ignored every call.
Anthony: Why?
Addison: *Crying* Because I messed it up and I'm too scared to face him n-now. I always mess things up.
Anthony: No you don't. I don't have any advice for this situation but you didn't mess anything up and you don't mess things up Addi. Let's just sit down and watch a movie or something.

I nod my head and we pull away from the hug, I wipe my eyes and calm down. I sit on my bed while Anthony sits on my beanbag chair, he turns on my tv and puts on The Simpsons. I pull my knees up to my chest and lay my head on top of them, a couple of minutes go by and Anthony starts typing on his phone.
Addison: I should have never kissed him.
Anthony: Addison it's okay. You didn't mean any harm or anything. And don't you say you messed up again because you didn't mess up.
Addison: But I did. He didn't want to move that fast and I-
Anthony: It's all gonna work out. I promise. Also this is unrelated but Colby wanted me to tell you that he'll be back later tonight in a couple of hours and that Corey, Sam and Jake all went to Kats' and Taras' house.

I nod my head again and continue to watch what's on the tv, half an hour goes by and there's a knock on the front door. I go to stand up.
Anthony: Just relax, I'll go get the door.
Addison: Okay.

Anthony stands up off of the beanbag and walks out of my room shutting the door behind him. 5 minutes pass by and my door opens and closes.
Addison: Who was at the door?
Chase: Me.

I turn my head and see Chase with a box of chocolates and a bouquet of flowers, he walks over to me and my cheeks start to heat up again.
Addison: Chase I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you.
Chase: It's okay Addi. I'm not mad or upset. I just didn't really know what to say in the moment.

Chase sets the box of chocolates down on my nightstand, he sits at the side of my bed and turns his head so he's facing me.

Word Count - 1,011