57

last chapter:( thank you all for reading and i hope you enjoyed it!:)

*recap*
addison: i love you more.
*end of recap*

he pulls away and looks at me in the eyes, i look back at him. he smiles at me and i smile back, he leans his head down to my neck and starts kissing it lightly. i pull him closer and start messing with his hair, he bites down on my neck leaving a hickey. i let out a gasp, he starts kissing my neck again. he grabs my other thigh and pulls it up so my knees are now both bent, he grabs my hips and pulls me closer to him. his hands roam up to my breasts, he squeezes them. i arch my back and let out another gasp, i move my hands from his hair to his face. i lift his face up from my neck so he's facing me, he moves his hands to the side of me.
addison: *laughs* don't suck my neck raw.
chase: *laughs* i'm sorry.
addison: it's okay.

i smile at him and look him in the eyes, he smiles back at me.
addison: remember our first time?
chase: of course. every single detail. it was one of the best nights of my life.
addison: can we go back to that time?
chase: what do you mean? you want us to act like it's our first time again?
addison: i don't know. i just wanna feel the same way i felt in that moment. i wanna feel the first time butterflies i get whenever i fall in love with you all over again. chase if this works and i get pregnant again; that's at least eleven months until we can do anything so i wanna make this moment just as special since it will be a while before we can do anything again.

his smile gets wider and he leans down and kisses me, i kiss him back.
chase: are you ready?

i nod my head.
addison: yeah.

he pulls the blanket over us more and guides himself into me, he pushes into me and i let out a quiet moan. he grabs my hips and pulls me closer to him which causes him to go deeper inside of me, i go to open my mouth when chase puts one of his hands over my mouth.
chase: remember the boys are across the hall. we have to be quiet.

i nod my head again and he starts moving, he moves his hand off of my mouth and puts it next to my head. i move my hands to his neck and pull him closer to me, i kiss him and he kisses back. a couple of minutes pass by, he puts his hand on one of my thighs and grips it tightly.
addison: you can go faster.
chase: no.
addison: why?
chase: you said you wanted the same feeling as our first time so i thought you meant you wanted to go-
addison: i know. i'm sorry i thought that's what i wanted but i change my mind.
chase: are you sure?
addison: yes cole.

chase lifts his head up and looks at me, his eyes turn dark. he looks at me, he smiles and leans his head down to my neck and starts kissing it. he grips my thighs again and pushes deeper into me again, i roll my head back and let out a moan. he starts thrusting faster, i pull him closer to me. he bites down on my neck.
addison: *moans* ch-chase.

a little bit passes by and my head is laying on his chest and he has his arms wrapped around me.
chase: boy or girl?
addison: as long as we get a healthy baby if it works then i don't care what gender.
chase: evelyn for a girl and kolten for a boy.
addison: you already have names?
chase: i was thinking of girl names the whole time when i found out you were pregnant with caden and kolten is just a cool name.
addison: i like them both.

i smile and look up at chase, he smiles back at me and kisses me. i kiss back and he pulls away a few seconds later, i lay my head back on his chest and we fall asleep a few minutes later. a couple of weeks have gone by and me and chase just left the hospital from getting an ultrasound, we get home a couple of minutes later. we walk into the house holding 3 gift bags, we see colby sitting on the couch while the boys are sitting on the floor playing. colby looks up at us and smiles.
colby: boys looks who's home.

they turn around and look at us.
alec: hi mom, hi dad.
caden: why do you guys have gift bags?
colby: yeah what the hell is going on?
chase: go sit on the couch next to uncle colby.

the boys stand up and walk over to the couch, they each sit on a side of colby. chase hands each of them a bag.
addison: you guys have to all open them at the same time.

they start opening them and they each pull out a shirt, colby looks up at us. he opens his mouth but shuts it.
alec: what does that mean?
chase: you guys are gonna be big brothers. mommy has a baby in her tummy and in a few months we'll have the baby and you'll either have a baby sister or a baby brother.

i smile widely along with chase.
chase: colby?
colby: addi i- *sighs* i'm happy for you guys.
addison: everything will be fine. i promise.
colby: it's just crazy to me. you'll have three kids and be married for six years and will be with chase for nine years at twenty-five while when i was twenty-five i didn't even have a long term relationship yet.

i smile and colby smiles back at me, chase pulls me to his side and i wrap one arm around his waist.

*2 years later*
me and chase are now 24 and 25, we ended up having a little girl we named evelyn lee hudson. she's a year and 3 months old while alec and caden are 8 now.

word count - 1,058

my other books
• my best friend- joe waud story
• crush- hunter rowland story
• my brothers best friend- joey birlem story
• confusing feelings- joey birlem story
• joey birlem imagines
• josh richards imagines
• payton moormeier imagines
• chase hudson imagines
• waud twins imagines