20

*recap*
we walk into the living room, chase's parents and sisters walk over to us a couple of seconds later.
*end of recap*

tamora: hi i'm tamora; chase's mom. this is his dad cole and his sisters marlena and karissa.

colby and tamora shake hands, they let go of each others hands a few seconds later.
colby: i'm colby; addison's brother. these guys are jake, sam, and corey. they're like our brothers and this is anthony and avani; her best friends.
cole: dinner will be ready soon and i can give you guys a tour of the place and karissa and marlena will finish helping tamora with dinner.

a couple of hours have gone by and and we're back in out hotel rooms, i'm laying on one bed with chase while avani and anthony are laying on the other bed.

-a year later-
me and chase have been dating for a little over a year now and i still live with colby, right now i'm sitting in my room on my bed playing on my phone. a couple of minutes go by and my phone starts ringing, i look and see that chase is calling me. i quickly answer it and put my phone to my ear.
chase: hey i'll he there in an hour. get a few bags packed.
addison: wait what? i didn't know you were coming to town. what do you mean "get a few bags packed"?
chase: okay well i have a surprise. *laughs*
addison: *laughs* well what is it?
chase: so you know how you're going to move into the sway house with anthony and few of his friends in a few weeks?
addison: yeah.
chase: well i wanted to be closer to you so i came to l.a last week with payton and my family and we looked at a few houses and i found one that i liked and i got approved for it a few days ago.

i smile.
addison: wait so does that mean you're moving here?
chase: yeah.
addison: so then why do i need to get bags packed?
chase: well i wanted you to make this journey with me so i'm coming back to get you and a few friends then we're going to north carolina to get my stuff and then we're moving it all down here. if you don't want to go then that's okay.
addison: you really drove across the country to get me and a few friends just to head back? *laughs*
chase: yeah. *laughs* so do you want to go?
addison: yeah.
chase: okay. it will take us a few days to get there so pack enough for probably a week.
addison: okay.

my smile gets wider.
chase: i'll be there within an hour.
addison: okay. drive safe.
chase: i will. i'll see you in an hour.
addison: okay. i love you.
chase: i love you too.

i smile more and hang up the phone, i turn on some music and get off of my bed. i walk over to my closet and grab my suitcase out of it, i set it on my bed and unzip it. i start gathering clothes and essential things together, when i finish i zip my suitcase up and put it on the ground. i grab the handle and walk over to my door, i open my door and walk out to the hallway. i walk down the stairs and over to the front door, i set my suitcase by it. 
colby: where are you going?

i turn around and see colby walking upstairs with sam, corey, and jake following him.
addison: chase got approved for a house here in l.a so he came here to get me and a few of his friends then we're going back to north carolina and packing all of his stuff up and moving him down here.
jake: when will you be coming back home?
addison: i'll be back within a week.
colby: okay well be safe. let us know when he's here-

colby gets interrupted by someone knocking on the door, i turn around and walk over to the door and open it. when i open it i see chase, i smile and instantly hug him. he hugs me back, he kisses the top of my head and we let go of the hug a few seconds later. he walks into the houses and i shut the door behind him.
colby: hey.
chase: hey colby. did she ask if she could go?
colby: she's seventeen now. she doesn't really have to ask but she did let me know.
chase: okay. it's all good if she goes, right?
colby: yeah. just make sure she's safe and stays out of trouble.
chase: i will. she's always safe with me.

i smile again and hug chase again, he hugs me back.
chase: are you ready?
addison: yeah. i just have some things in my room i have to grab.
chase: okay.
colby: are you guys leaving now?
chase: yeah.
colby: okay well let us know when you guys get there and stay safe.
chase: we will.
colby: we're going to brennen's so we'll talk to you two later.
chase: okay. bye.
colby: bye.

me and chase let go from the hug while the boys leave.
chase: go get your stuff from your room that you need and i'll take your suitcase out to the car.
addison: okay.

chase grabs my suitcase and walks outside, i run up to my room and grab my phone, phone charger, blanket, wallet, and a hoodie. i shut my light off and close my door, i run down the stairs and shut the kitchen light off. i walk outside shutting and locking the door behind me, chase closes his trunk and i walk over to his car. we get in his car and he turns it on, i lean over and kiss him. he kisses me back, we pull away a second later.
chase: i love you so much.
addison: i love you so much too.

word count - 1,009