9

*Recap*
Anthony presses the down button and the elevator opens a few seconds later, the elevator doors open and we walk inside.
*End Of Recap*

A couple of seconds pass by and the doors shut, the elevator starts going down. 
Anthony: Were you safe?
Addison: Jesus Anthony. Yes. We didn't even do anything. You're like Colby. You're being so overprotective.
Anthony: Sorry. I just don't want anything to happen to you. We don't know if there's a different side of Chase or not and we've never met him before and I don't want him to hurt you.
Addison: He's not gonna hurt me.
Anthony: You don't know that. I don't want him to hurt my best friend because if he does I'm gonna get involved and it's going to be a mess.
Addison: I know. I appreciate you being concerned but I really like him and I think he really likes me too so I don't think he's gonna hurt me.
Anthony: Well if he does then I'm getting involved. That's all I'm gonna say.
Addison: Okay.

The elevator comes to a stop and the doors open, we walk out of the elevator and start walking to the lobby. We walk past the check in desks and walk to the hotel doors, Anthony opens one of the doors and we walk outside. We walk to his car and get in, we buckle in and he turns on the heater. He pulls out of his parking spot and starts driving back to my house.
Anthony: What did you and Chase do anyways?
Addison: We watched American Dad and we took a nap.
Anthony: Seriously?
Addison: Yeah.

I yawn and lay my head against the window, we get to my house 15 minutes later. Anthony parks his car and I get out.
Addison: Thank you Ant.
Anthony: Your welcome Addi. I'll talk to you tomorrow.
Addison: Okay. Goodnight.
Anthony: Goodnight.

I smile at Anthony and he smiles back at me, I shut his car door and start walking up to the front door. Anthony drives off when I open the front door, I quietly shut the door and take my shoes off. I grab my shoes in my hand and go to run up the stairs.
Colby: You're ten minutes late.

I roll my eyes and turn around and see Colby at the bottom of the stairs.
Addison: Oh my god Colby who gives a fuck. It's only ten minutes.
Colby: Watch your language Addison. What's with the sudden mood change?
Addison: I don't have a mood change. I'm just tired.
Colby: You're never this tired when you come back from Anthony's. What were you guys doing?
Addison: Nothing. Can I go to bed now?
Colby: I have a hard time believing you guys were doing nothing. Why were you at the airport and why did your location all of a sudden turn off?
Addison: Colby stop being so overprotective. Let me do what I want. You don't always need to have my location on.
Colby: No. It's my job to take care of you. Why were you at the airport?
Addison: Because I just was.

I turn back around and walk up the last few stairs.
Colby: We're not done with this conversation Addison.
Addison: Yes we are.
Colby: Get downstairs.
Addison: No.

I open my bedroom door and walk in my room, I shut and lock the door behind me. I turn the light on and throw my shoes down, I walk over to my bathroom and turn the light on. I wipe my makeup off and brush my hair, I put my hair in a messy bun and walk out of my bathroom. I walk over to my dresser and grab a pair of shorts and a pajama shirt, I get changed into my pajamas. I shut the dresser drawer and put my dirty clothes in my hamper, I walk over to my bedroom light. I shut my light off along with my bathroom light, I walk over to my bed and get underneath the covers. I lay down and turn on The Simpsons, I fall asleep a few minutes later. I wake up the next morning around 8:48 am, I stand up and check my phone. I see a message from Chase and I instantly smile, I click on the notification and go to mine and his conversations.
😊chase😊: good morning gorgeous😁
😍addison😍: good morning 😊
😊chase😊: what do you want to do today?
😍addison😍: whatever you want to do today.
😊chase😊: okay, meet me at my hotel as soon as you can💜
😍addison😍: okay, i'm getting ready now💞
😊chase😊: okay💜

I set my phone down and stand up off of my bed, I walk to my bathroom and take a quick shower. When I get out of the shower I quickly do my everyday makeup routine and skin routine, I brush my hair and walk out of my bathroom. I walk over to my closet and grab a pair of black ripped jeans and a gray Panic! At The Disco shirt, I get dressed and put on a pair of socks and a pair of shoes on. I grab my hoodie and put it on, I put my phone in my back pants pocket. I grab my wallet and walk over to my bathroom, I turn the light off and walk over to my door. I turn my bedroom light off and walk out of my room, shutting my door behind me. I hear footsteps coming from Colby's room, I quickly run down the stairs to the kitchen. I grab my car keys and run to the door, Colby's door opens and footsteps start coming down the stairs. I open the front door and walk outside shutting it behind me, I run over to my car and unlock it. The front door opens and closes and I get in my car, I turn it on and see Colby walking over to me. Before I can pull out of the driveway he opens my car door.
Colby: Where are you going? It's nine thirty in the morning Addi.
Addison: I uh-
Colby: Where are you going? It's a simple answer. You don't need to stutter.

Word Count - 1,042